David Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston

After this draft i DEF. wanna see him come back. Did San Fran pick up a WR in the draft, i cant remember seeing it.

Nolan has already said they don't want him. I for one really hope he comes back.

No He Wont Be Suspended, I Read In The Miami Herald (a Few Months Ago) That They Allowed Him To Serve It During Last 4 Games Last Yar Despite Being Hurt.

Slappy8800 said:
and he will be suspended 4 games for steroids

He already served the suspension didn't he? The last 4 games of the seasons is when he served it.

why would ya want him back tho?! why wuld ya want someone who hasnt played an NFL game in i dunno how many years....hes a bum...sign someone younger and faster

MiamiMan147 said:
Nolan has already said they don't want him. I for one really hope he comes back.

Where did you hear that? I haven't heard that one before.

He did serve the suspension last year, he was allowed to serve it over the last four games of the season!

MiamiMan147 said:
Was in a press release that was posted earlier.

Hmmm..... supposedly the only two teams interested in Boston was the 9ers and us. Most teams took a receiver in the draft. Maybe we can pick him up for the league minimum. He has to come back and play for somebody to prove he still can. We may be able to sign him by default. I'm ok with that.

It was a quote in an article on San Francisco this last week.

If Nick wants him back then I think the chances are better than 50/50 he will sign here.

I really would like to see him in a Fins uniform and remain healthy.

We also have a need now , and the risk reward ratio certainly is in place...Boston has been and could be again , a yardage monster.

The ESPN article that mentions Jerry Rice returning/retiring to the 9ers has a couple of quotes by Nolan addressing Boston. He says signing Boston would contradict everything he has said so far about the type of player he wants.

If David came back, and I hope he does, all the pressure would shift to AJ and the offensive line, like it just shifted to J. Harrigton( I've read the line is decent). A healthy Boston with Chambers, Booker, Thompson, and McM would give us the weapons to run the Minn offense I think. Gordon, Minor and Brown are comparible to the Minn RBs. We dont have Daunte but we have his backup who I think is better than Jay Fiedler.

If he doesnt come back it puts the same pressure on Chambers to be a #1 and Thompson to step it up.

Although we have a few question marks on D as well, they will be fierce IMO. Madison, JT, and Zach are the only healthy returning starters. I expect Tebucky and K. Carter to be starters. With the DTs being injured every other position is a ? I think we have some good answers that I anticipate gel'n well together.

Back
Top Bottom