David Bowens a Pro Bowler?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Bowens a Pro Bowler??

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
According to this article he's the closest thing to a pro bowler that we have on this defense......hmmmm
Link

clear.gif

:nana:

Last edited:
Yeah but that is taken out of context. What was meant was he bowls good. That is his other hobby. He says everyone else plays golf and he bowls. When he said he was the closest to being a pro bowler he did not mean in the NFL he meant being a good bowler that turned pro. Jus a play on words.
Some people on here could take some thing like that out of context and start a Bowen hater club. He didn't mean it like that. He took a pay cut to stay here, he said in the article he wants to end his career here. Lets don't make him change his mind lol.

Originally posted by FINFAN38
start a Bowen hater club.

I hate him
;)

It's fair and normal not to like every player on a team but I would not understand why someone could hate D.Bowens. He has been pretty good considering that he hasn't got much playing time. And he gives it all each play.

Originally posted by inFINSible
finfan38 are you serious??

Heh I hope your being sarcastic since it was pretty obvious it was a play on words since the article was about bowens bowling :lol:

That's why I want to know if he seriously thought he needed to point that out...and if he was pointing it out to me since I'm the one who intentionally made the play on words....:lol:

David Bowens is good but I prefer Ogunleye starting opposite of Taylor.

Originally posted by jasmine34
What has D Bowens done to make him ****y??

Don't try and defend him.....who does he think that he is...Bo Jackson?? Cut him!!

Back
Top Bottom