David Irving, Smokes Weed And Quits Nfl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Irving, Smokes Weed And Quits Nfl

Crump

Tua Titleist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-quits-football-while-appearing-to-smoke-weed

well at least this guy doesn't **** around and try to sugar coat it like Ricky did at first. but I dunno. I wonder if he was more pissed that he couldn't take PED's than smoke weed. it looks like his stats took a hit after he was busted for PED's. honestly considering that he was suspended indefinitely for his 3rd offense and his and he didn't really contribute last year, maybe he knew the well was drying up for him if he did try to resume after his suspension was lifted. This almost looks like one of the cases where hes yelling "you cant fire me I quit" after he was already fired.

I love David Irving's final message to the NFL.... It definitely gets to the point.

"I'll 'Kaepernick' myself before they 'Kaepernick' my ass." on his stance on smoking marijuana.

This kid nailed it. Weed will be legal soon enough and why is it the NFL is the main sport catching their players????

_________________________________________________________________________________

Suspended Irving says he's quitting, blasts NFL

Suspended Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle David Irving said Thursday he is quitting the NFL.

Irving, 25, made the announcement as he filmed himself in a video on Instagram Live, less than a week after the league suspended him indefinitely for violating its substance-abuse policy for a third time in as many years.

"Basically, guys, I quit," Irving said. "I don't want to talk about a suspension and all this other nonsense. I'm outta there. I'm not doing this s--- no more."

"Everyone questions my commitment to football, but let's get it straight, here and now," he said. "I love football ... I wouldn't be here without it. Don't get me wrong, I love football. However, I don't love the NFL. The NFL is not football, you need to understand that. What you all see us do, the game and s---, that's, what, 20 percent of all the real s--- we're doing."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26179114/suspended-irving-says-quitting-blasts-nfl

Last edited:
I hope he invested well because it is damn hard for normal people to make NFL style money.

well being potentially blackballed (that's a different story, he took a payout so we don't really know ;-) ) and quitting cause you want to smoke a banned substance in the league are two totally different things. 3 strikes and your out for violating a league policy, whether agreed upon or not is your own fault. just thought it was funny that he said **** it, you cant fire me, I quit, after being "fired"

damnit irving don't forget your bottlePhotos-Mark-Wahlberg-Urinating-Wall-LA.jpg

and jk i know they watch you, the program and playmakers taught me you gotta change your urine out for the pissman

Back
Top Bottom