David Njoku | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Njoku

Report: Dallas Cowboys among teams interested in trading for Cleveland Browns TE David Njoku

There is no doubt that a change of scenery might be in David Njoku’s best interest, but it is hard to see that change being to the Dallas Cowboys. Anything can happen, but given that the Browns reportedly want a first-round pick that price is going to be too high for Dallas.

It is worth noting though that Mike McCarthy did interview with the Cleveland Browns to be their head coach before he interviewed and ultimately got the job with the Dallas Cowboys. McCarthy likely studied the Browns at that time.

Report: Dallas Cowboys among teams interested in trading for Cleveland Browns TE David Njoku

There is no doubt that a change of scenery might be in David Njoku’s best interest, but it is hard to see that change being to the Dallas Cowboys. Anything can happen, but given that the Browns reportedly want a first-round pick that price is going to be too high for Dallas.

It is worth noting though that Mike McCarthy did interview with the Cleveland Browns to be their head coach before he interviewed and ultimately got the job with the Dallas Cowboys. McCarthy likely studied the Browns at that time.
Lol dude the articles today about the cowboys are so contradicting in their interest in Njoku.

Lol dude the articles today about the cowboys are so contradicting in their interest in Njoku.
Yes brother. I think where there is smoke there is fire. probably trying to drive down the price of the first round compensation as well. I am just trying to keep up with you News Scoop!:ffic:

Last edited:
From the recommendation from Jason at Over the Cap he said that he figured a 3rd round would be the right compensation. The Browns want a 1st so I am sure there is negotiations going on as you stated brother. I read some comments from the Brown fans that he is often injured. Looks like last year he missed 12 games.

From the recommendation from Jason at Over the Cap he said that he figured a 3rd round would be the right compensation. The Browns want a 1st so I am sure there is negotiations going on as you stated brother. I read some comments from the Brown fans that he is often injured. Looks like last year he missed 12 games.

I’d give up a 3rd for him at most, would prefer a 4th. But the injury history makes it risky.

Back
Top Bottom