David Terrell? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Terrell?

Terrell still has potential. He has only been in the league for three years, so he could eventually be good. He has struggled so far in the NFL, but he could be a decent signing. I wouldn't mind seeing him compete to be the #3 WR. Of course, I'd rather have Muhammad, but he may not get released, and if Terrell is available, signing him wouldn't be a bad idea.

This is how I see it, nobody in our divison has three top notch cornerbacks on the their team (except us we have possible 4) if we can get someone who has the speed to strecth the field then that's one up for us. Chambers and Boston have the speed one more wide out will make problems for all our divison rivals. So if Terrell or Muhummad is available I say bring them in and let them compete. Speed Kills and that's what I want this year to KILL teams, murder and slash them up, forget all this politiness bust some as*.

There's a word used to describe guys like Terrell. It's word you consider when shopping for bras.

I think he was going for "boob" but tits is a good thing to think about too :D

yeah that makes sense too, but requires way too much thinking. Bras=tits/boobs. Bust is a much less thought of word

Snickersbps said:
yeah that makes sense too, but requires way too much thinking. Bras=tits/boobs. Bust is a much less thought of word

haha this is true...would of been much easier if he would of just said he was a bust :)

Keep in mind Muhummad's price tag will be steep and he will not likley want to play third fiddle in an offence when he can go and get a starter's job.

Muck said:
There's a word used to describe guys like Terrell. It's word you consider when shopping for bras.

Pushup??? Tassles???? Janet Jackson?????? See Through?????

Muck said:

How about "support"? A 3rd WR with some big league tools could give us some depth just in case?

Perhaps "cross-your-heart"? As in Spielman's pledge to not be satisfied in upgrading the offense.

Hmmm ... "cleavage"? Terrell has been an underachiever so far, but he still has zone-slicing speed.

Finally, "wonder." As in: "I wonder if Mushin Muhammad will get released?" If so, this discussion may be moot anyway.

Someone said boobs :roflmao: my favorite part of the day. David Terrell, I'd give him a look. Can't be any worse then Derrius Thompson. We spend a lot of money on defense, so let's throw some money at offensive players.

We're already stocked up with WR with potential. We need a proven vet and one will be available . With all the quality Wr that were in the draft I would think that at some point there will be opportunities to pick up a much more dependable WR then Terrell. We just need a little patients. Although I would love Muhammed but see it as highly unlikely, basically due to cost and the fact that less expensive Quality WR will be available down the road.

Back
Top Bottom