David Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Thomas

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I saw Mike Mayock talking about him on the NFL network after the National Championship game, as a potential sleeper and a guy that is going to make a real good H-Back at the NFL level.

Hmmm.. H-Back... Scott Linehan...

Thoughts?

do you have a profile for the guy...i haven't heard of him...

It seemed like he was Young's target on like 50% of his passes. Any H-Back prospect will be a candidate for the Phins to draft...but there are other positions I could see trumping that.

Hmmm... He needs to work on his blocking...He has the right size. If HH can help him like he did Mcmichael then i could see us drafting him as our Chris cooley type guy. What round do you think? 4 or 5?

Mayock said anywhere from 4-6... But he can move up or down quite a bit in the next few months.

Dolfan1000 said:
I saw Mike Mayock talking about him on the NFL network after the National Championship game, as a potential sleeper and a guy that is going to make a real good H-Back at the NFL level.

Hmmm.. H-Back... Scott Linehan...

Thoughts?
He looked great in the Rose Bowl, but I think we are set at that position with Diamond and Holmes.

we're never set at any position. saban is constantly on the look for talent at any position

Back
Top Bottom