Day 2 Training Camp Tweets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 Training Camp Tweets

If it's going to be more of.."He look how that throw didn't have zip on it!" type of reaction then i'm good.

Because we all know when we had QBs with stronger arms that automatically equated to more team success....

If it's going to be more of.."He look how that throw didn't have zip on it!" type of reaction then i'm good.

Because we all know when we had QBs with stronger arms that automatically equated to more team success....
Getting Old Baby Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

Oh Chad Henne man, big strong arm guy we were set for a decade man! His arm literally made on big throw to Ginn on the Monday night game vs the Jets. Other than that bupkus from arm strength.

I mean the gold standard of arm strength is tied to Geoff George who was a knucklehead but still cerebral touch and anticipation guys are easily be best QBs through history

Back
Top Bottom