Day TWO Prospects | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day TWO Prospects

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
We have the seventh pick of the fourth round.

QB - Cody Pickett (UW), Josh Harris (BGSU), Luke McCown (La Tech)

RB - Cedric Cobbs (Arkansas), Michael Turner (NIU), Mewelde Moore (Tulane)

WR - PK Sam (FSU), Johnnie Morant (Syr), Jerricho Cotchery (NC State), Sammie Parker (Oregon), Ernest Wilford (Virginia Tech), BJ Johnson (Texas)

TE - Ben Utecht (Minn), Jason Peters (Arkansas)

OT - Nat Dorsey (Ga Tech), Kelly Butler (Purdue), Adrian Jones (Goergia), Tony Pape (Michigan)

G/C - lamar Bryant (Maryland), Alex Stepanovich (OSU), Stacy Andrews(Mississippi), Adrien Clarke (Ohio St)

DE - Isaac Hilton (Hampton), Bo Schoebel (TCU), David BAll (UCLA), Bobby McCray (FLA), Nathaniel Adibi (Virginia Tech)

DT - Isaac Sopoaga (Hawaii), Matthias Askew (MSU), Chad Lavalais (LSU), DeMarco McNeil (Auburn), Tommy Kelly (Miss St)

OLB - DeMorrio Williams (Nebraska), Uyi Osunde (UCONN)

ILB - Niko Kouivides (Purdue), Rich Seigler (OSU), Rod Davis (SMU)

CB - Will Poole (USC) , Nathan Vasher (Texas)

S - Jason Shivers (ASU), Will Allen (OSU), Etric Pruitt (So Mississippi), Brandon Everage (Oklahoma), Arnold Parker (Utah), Dexter Reid (N Carolina)

SO, who's it gonna be? Lots of excellent safety and DT prospects, both of which are needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take Stepanovich to forget the name Ruddy. No offense intended Tim, it's just over.

I think people really underestimate how good McKinney can be at Center. Remember, a Centers main roles are to assist the Guards in blocking the DT's AND to reach the second level (hitting the LB's) before the ball carrier arrives. I think the second part really plays to McKinney's strengths. I am almost certain that we wont be looking at a Center today.

Will Poole, Brandon Everage or PK Sam.

I'd be delighted if we got one of those guys.

I absolutely want Demorrio Williams above anyone else. We need more quality depth at LB and this guy could be another Dexter Coakley and eventually replace Seau in a year or two.

Bonedoc7777 said:
The Hawaiian Kid Who Is The Dt

Isaac Sopoaga (Hawaii) ran as low as a 4.97 40 and benched 225 42 times. I dont know how well thattranslates onto the field, but its still damn impressive. Wheres Boomer when ya need him??

There is a tremendous amount of quality on the board right now. Trading down from #87 looks like a GOOD move. I could live with any of the guys mentioned in here so far except Lorenzen. I also think Everage will be available later.

I absolutely want it to be Williams. He's the best player on the board. I advocate moving up for him as he is PERFECT in our system, hits, can blitz, runs well, can cover and has the chip on his shoulder - this guy WASN'T RECRUITED to play ANYWHERE, thus went to work on the oil pipes, then was a JUCO AA and was spotted by Turner Gill who got him to Nebraska and he was stunning in the spring game, making 8 tackles and a sack and knocking Dahrran Diedrick out. Ever since he's been fantastic and last season he was great - great awareness, breaks down real well in space. Must pick him. Must.

Yeah I'd like to see Williams at OLB or Askew at DT

Nathan Vasher makes a lot of sense. This year, he can be the fourth corner in lieu of re-signing Buckley. Over the longer term, he can either stay at corner or become Sammy Knight's replacement at strong safety. Plus he is a game-changing punt returner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touborg
Jared Lorenzen!

A fat lefty who makes bad decisions....HELL NO!

It wasn't a serious suggestion sir.

Allthough he does make me giggle when he runs for a TD with defenders hanging from his shoulders =).

Back
Top Bottom