DCH Ozzy and even denny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DCH Ozzy and even denny

badfoot

nonpredictor
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would just like to thank all the guys that take time to give us thier inside info and comments on the fins during the offseason ...for those of us far away it is a god send and I truely appreciate all you guys do ...Hope that we can continue to get good team info from true fans as the season continues !!!!!!Thanks again guys!!:) :D :cool: :p

Originally posted by badfoot
I would just like to thank all the guys that take time to give us thier inside info and comments on the fins during the offseason ...for those of us far away it is a god send and I truely appreciate all you guys do ...Hope that we can continue to get good team info from true fans as the season continues !!!!!!Thanks again guys!!:) :D :cool: :p

I get a lot of people always saying thanks, and how much they apreciate it. Well, I like to answer like this.

You just don't know how much it is MY PLEASURE to be able to watch my team practice, go to every home game, etc., etc..

For those who can't see them, for those articles never written, I feel It's the least I could do for Dolphins fans around the world....

Let me end this by saying thank you badfoot, the praises are honestly not why I do this...........but thank you all just the same!!!!

IT IS MY PLEASURE ALSO.......

I have really looked at my posts as more of a hobby thing....ever since I started posting way back on the Dolphin Digest Board...some 3 years ago.

I am a very loyal DOlPHIN FAN....who actually went to school (University of CENTRAL FLORIDA) and majored in Journalism/Broadcasting.

I just like talking about Dolphin Football....and more specifically...I like when people break down the technical side of the x's and o's in the game. I just like talking football period.....and writing about the game. And I do like all of the opinions around here as well.....if I or OZZY were the only ones posting around here.....this would not be beneficial at all.

I want everyone on this board....even if you live in ANCHORAGE, ALASKA.....to not be afraid to post something that they feel is something that they want to say....sources or not. I know DENNY got ripped up there....but at least he told us something that he thought was newsworthy. Just for the record DENNY....just post up what you have heard....I know I appreciated the way you heard about it. The only advice I can say to you though.....is just post it. You don't have to attack the board....about you getting disrespected.....and that I am the only one that is not "questioned"....so to speak...on so called "inside stuff".

Believe me.....I have been atttacked before....and I can tell you this.....I have been wrong. I have been corrected for the record many times.....and hey....thats what a good Dolphin fan...another poster should do. But one thing is certain.....I will continue to go on to the next Dolphins thing I hear. Like I said.....you got upset.....but it does take some time to earn some posting respect...so to speak. Like I said....there is no perfection in the inside source business......but I personally would like you to continue on and tell this forum what you know.

As far as everyone saying thanks to me and OZZY........I thank you for reading us. Its a pleasure to live down here....and be so close to the Dolphins....particularly in my case. I am in the Sports Collectibles business.....and I live right down the street...from Dolphin Camp.

My only advantage to the average fan----comes from knowing personally.......many people....who cover the team....who work for the team....or who represent the players on the team. Plus....I am always aware of Dolphin events, and player signings.....and I am always there....getting memorabilia signed for the store. Right then and there.....I have the opportunity to be my own Dolphin beat Reporter....asking players questions...one at a time.

Like I stated before......this is a great hobby of mine...and I really enjoy posting for you all. Thank you for reading....

dch and ozy, i love all the posts on the minicamp stuff since i live in connecticut and cant go myself...dch, as for the inside stuff,i love when you give all of it,obviously all of it does not come to fruition but it gives us all a sense of what the organization is thinking and doing...keep up the great work guys...

Back
Top Bottom