DD28 B-day - I have to apologize. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DD28 B-day - I have to apologize.

Glad to hear you are alright! I sent you a PM but just in case you didn't get it Bro, a belated Happy Birthday!:beerbang: :drinkers: :happydrin :xii:

cnc66 said:
are you like a hurricane magnet now or what? they are chasing you all over hells half acre.

Yeah no joke man. I'm getting tired of this crap.

But I did get some good luck. The power came back on the morning of the game, and I was able to go to a sports bar and see our Fins win on my b-day.

It was sweet and the beer was oh-so-cold.

Happy belated B-day man and I'm glad you came out alright! Now next gameday we expect you to be on.

Once again DD glad to hear your OK, hope you had a great Bday considering the circumstances. I knew there was something a little hollow about the Fins victory this week. :lol:

you didnt let us down. just the memory alone of your battle cry rang thru finheaven sunday morning, heck even saturday nite there was a mention of it

wazzy said:
Happy belated B-day man and I'm glad you came out alright! Now next gameday we expect you to be on.

Oh you better believe it's on like the break of dawn from here on out.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

Nice work coming thru DD. If you ever need a back-up, I can fill in on the war cry in your absence. But I'm sure these damn things will stopp chasing you around soon and life will get back to normal.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah no joke man. I'm getting tired of this crap.

But I did get some good luck. The power came back on the morning of the game, and I was able to go to a sports bar and see our Fins win on my b-day.

It was sweet and the beer was oh-so-cold.

You know how the oppisite end of a magnet repels something away? Maybe you should stick your *** out and moon the sky. :D

DolphinDevil28 said:
Due to Hurricane Rita, wich came WAY closer to Baton Rouge than expected, my power was cut off and I could not use the internet.

The weekly war chant was not able to be displayed. :cry:

However, here is a special, post game Chant to make up for the miss.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:monkeyr:
clear.gif
:monkeyl:

27-24 BABY!!!!

...AND, it was on my birthday, what a great birthday present!!!!

its all good brother:) how you doing in BR?:) oh by the way happy birthday,
mine was the 8th:)

A belated happy birthday to you and thank God you're still safe and sound after that damned ***** Rita!

Back
Top Bottom