De Andre Branch Out A Few Weeks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

De Andre Branch Out A Few Weeks

This is what exactly is going to happen. Both can set the edge and replace Hayes and Branch. Cut one of the 4 QBs we have and put Hayes on IR

Niners will probably snatch Falk at this point with the Jimmy G ACL injury.

also seems like Derby might be out a few weeks as well

Charles Harris is going to be forced into more playing time.

Step back and view the colossal mind-screw of that statement: A FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK is going to have to step up in his second year -- only getting playing time because FA pick ups got hurt.

Astounding.

A first round draft pick is going to be forced into more playing time -- which will show that he still needs *development* --- Read: His baseline talent is not that great.

No way that Miami should be picking low upside, poor explosion players in the first round. If you got no choices, trade down and invest your extra picks in higher explosion, lower round players.

If you're gonna have to spend three years *developing* a player, don't lock yourself into a low-upside, low SPARQ player just bc of overdrafting. Go lower in the draft and get higher speed and explosion players.

Miami fans are finally starting to see what I've been talking about all these years: You get legit NFL speed on the field at skill positions, and explosion in the trenches, and voila! Magic happens.

People are stunned that Landry has been forgotten -- and transcended -- so quickly and easily.

Did not some of us call this before the season started? It's just simple physics. Yes, some players can transcend this cerebrally, but across the board, strength, skill, explosion, talent and speed kills.

And poor Harris is gonna be forced into more playing time, lol. I hope for the sake of the team that he somehow manages to fill the shoes of 4th round pick Hayes.

LD

You really showed us. Thanks for taking 30 minutes to type this out.

Charles Harris, time for the "exponent" to show up in your "exponential" improvement.

The gravy train left the station. Suit up.

Niners will probably snatch Falk at this point with the Jimmy G ACL injury.

also seems like Derby might be out a few weeks as well

More likely for Brock to be traded. You don't claim Falk and tie up a roster spot just to cut him. Remember, Gase never said WHO his backup QB was in preseason. Just that he was on the roster.

If I had to choose between Indy and MIA…

I am South Beach bound….Indy stinks and is going nowhere (and that whole town is boring).

Come back Malveaux.

We'll really miss Hayes a lot. Branch not so much other than him taking some snaps. I don't expect much from Harri but rooting for him anyway.

Losing Hayes hurts. You can bring in anyone with a pulse to replace Branch.

Back
Top Bottom