DE Mohamed Kamara | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE Mohamed Kamara

12. MOHAMED KAMARA, Colorado State (6-1 ½, 249, 4.59, 3-4): Two-year starter had 13 sacks in 2023. “Hard ass, inner city, beat your ass, got a great takeoff,” said one scout. “That’s how he’s gonna win.” Shortest of the top 25 edge rushers and also has the smallest hands (8 5/8). “Maybe the fastest, most active hands in the whole draft,” said another scout. “His hands are lightning, and he knows how to use ‘em. I do think his role right out of the gate is just rolling him on the field in sub and tell him to go rush the quarterback. He may latch onto a DPR (designated pass rusher) role for a long time. The NFL’s 70% sub, anyways.” Started 33 of 49 games over five seasons, finishing with 179 tackles (45 ½ for loss) and 30 ½ sacks. “He’ll end up being a good pro,” a third scout said. “He might get overlooked in the draft. He may not have ideal size or whatever but he just knows how to rush the passer.” From Newark, N.J.

Although there were a couple of other positions I thought we could have addressed here, I love, love, LOVE the player.

He was by far the best player on the field in the Colorado State-Colorado game. He was wrecking Prime's offense by himself and Colorado State probably wins that game if he didn't get ejected at the end.

Beast.

Should fit really well with our new DC.

We're going to have the deepest pass rush in the league.

I want to allow CHOP to actually play before making a judgement, but I wonder if they would gave went Edge in rd 1 over a Barton type player if they knew This guy would be available so late. Def like this better from a value prospective than CHOP in rd 1
Usually one of the two will for sure be a good player. Clenin Ferrell was drafted 4th overall by the raiders but it was their fourth round edge who turned out great in Maxx crosby. Same with Hayden Hurst and Mark Andrews

Hopefully we get two monster guys who put up 8+ sacks every year

I’m calling it now… Komara will outplay Robinson. Komara will get a 2nd contract in Miami and Robinson won’t.

This is their best pick so far by far.

Completely undersized but with that motor and effort and production to match and you get him in round 5? That’s when you take a swing on a guy like this. Not round 1

This may seriously be the steal of the draft. He will absolutely make the team and he will make an impact.

By week 10 or so… people are going to be wondering where is Robinson and how is he not better than Komara.

Back
Top Bottom