DE we should draft if we lose Wally | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE we should draft if we lose Wally

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Claude Harriott - the guy was very productive this year at Pitt and had a 4.6 in the 40 at the combine. This past year he had 9 sacks and "is athletic" according to nfldraftcountdown.com . I got his 40 time from http://qisports.com/combine.html which is a great source for combine times. We could get him the 3rd round since hes ranked 15 best in nfldraftcountdown.com

I say we take Jason Babin of western michigan in the 3rd round. His engine doesn't stop and we can use that.

Ozzy rules!!

Claude Harriott is a good player with a very bad reputation.....he is supposedly a huge pain in the a$$.

Yo forget about all this guys. We have David Bowens, we don't need another DE, and especially don't need to burn a draft pick on one.

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
David Bowens will never stay healthy. He will never play a full season.

Man you have to be kidding me. Do you even know what his injury was? It was a freak accident man. Not something lingering

Originally posted by chambers84
Jevon Kearse????

And leave OL alone? Defense over offense all over again? Hell no. It's not like Kearse will stay healthy anyway, and take that to the bank.

Although I like Antwan Odom, I as well as many of you.. don't want a DE in the first round. If only David Bowens could stay healthy........:goof:

I doubt Kearse will ever play a full season. Madd skillz but not worth a mega contract b/c he misses so much action. I would rather have D Bowens than Kearse because Bowens, as 2nd string, would be playing most of the time anyhow

Freak accident? Yeah, the problem is that sort of thing keeps happening to Bowens. Since he's arrived in Miami I believe he's had one healthy season and that was his very first year, when we didn't have him play much DE and he played a bunch of STs as a wedge breaker.

Since then its been injury after injury...and if I'm not mistaken that was his M.O. in green bay and in denver too...I'm not sure about that one but it sounds familiar.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Freak accident? Yeah, the problem is that sort of thing keeps happening to Bowens. Since he's arrived in Miami I believe he's had one healthy season and that was his very first year, when we didn't have him play much DE and he played a bunch of STs as a wedge breaker.

Since then its been injury after injury...and if I'm not mistaken that was his M.O. in green bay and in denver too...I'm not sure about that one but it sounds familiar.

exactly my point hes always injured these other people dont remember correctly he's always had injury after injury with us and i seriously doubt he can stay healthy

When the jets way over reached for fatboy last year by giving up 2 firsts for the combine queen whos 40 time was measured by some drunk I researched the kentucky DL. I also had the privlidge of catching an instant classic Kentucky game from 2002 and watched that D line very closely to see what was all the hub bub about fatboy. I came away with two things, 1. Dewayne Robertson sucks 2. the best D lineman for Kentucky in 02 was an undrafted walk on for the Miami Dolphins by the name of Otis Grigsby.

The few times he spelled the other DEs last year it really looked like he was going to bring his game to the next level. Also anyone across from JT has it made.

No offense bryan allen, but you're a true dolfan...and as such you're obviously seeing things where there is none. Undrafted Otis Grigsby more talented than coveted Dwayne Robertson?

Listen man I like Grigsby too, but Robertson is going to be a stud we should just admit it. There's a reason everyone from Herm Edwards to Bill Parcells were clamoring to try and trade up for Robertson.

There was a huge drop off from Evans the doper to fatboy. All DTs take on double teams and I watched alot of fatboy on the ticket, he disapppears for long periods of time just like he did in college.

Grigsbys motor is always runnin

Back
Top Bottom