Deactivating/deleting account?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deactivating/deleting account??

One Love

star traveler ✨✨
Reaction score
I've had no luck finding a way to deactivate or simply delete my account. Any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it! :up:

Don't do that brother. Hang in the lounge where you are always welcome and we treat each other with respect.

For someone to name their account after Bob I'm just going to say don't worry drink red red wine or be happy..

That's strange. What's the reason for that? Having the freedom to close an account would be nice but hey I'm not running these boards.

Not really sure why it is like that. It is just something I know you can't do. I don't even think admin can delete accounts.

The fact that deleting your account and history affects not only your presence on this forum but others also is more than enough reason for us to refuse your request for an account deletion. Now if you'd kindly pm me as to what the issue is I'm sure we can resolve it.

Don't do that brother. Hang in the lounge where you are always welcome and we treat each other with respect.

Brother please stick around. If I can help let me know. Take care, John

Love both of you guys! You guys have always kept it real and share much needed positivity among here. I love the Dolphins and I will forever love this team but it's time for me to moderate this wicked obsession. :lol:
I have noticed that these boards are draining my energy rather than inspiring me. I'm not blaming FH but rather my time management. Time for me to get in touch with other hobbies like creating music, art, and getting back in nature. Man I'm following whatever brings my soul happiness in '16 and to be honest FH hasn't been cutting it. I've been experiencing intense changes the past few months and i'm becoming more in tune with my authentic self. I would love to stay in touch with both of you though, I'll clear out this inbox and lurk from time to time! :)

I've put some thought on this and I'm not giving up on FH!! I love you guys and I will continue to share on here! :dancing::hi5:

I've put some thought on this and I'm not giving up on FH!! I love you guys and I will continue to share on here! :dancing::hi5:

You gotta just let some **** roll bro. If I let everyone on here I disagreed with get under my skin I'd have all white hair.

I remind myself that without the differences this site wouldn't have any discussion at all. I also remind myself that I control the reply button lol.

You gotta just let some **** roll bro. If I let everyone on here I disagreed with get under my skin I'd have all white hair.

I remind myself that without the differences this site wouldn't have any discussion at all. I also remind myself that I control the reply button lol.

Haha sooo true man! I really do need to let things roll off my shoulders easier. No one said being an empath was going to be easy, haha it definitely has its ups and downs. I use to not give a **** at all and was completely apathetic(believe this was a defense mechanism growing up) towards everything and everyone except our beloved dolphins of course. Even when I would say 'I love you'
to family it would have no real meaning. Like the words were naked... But a few years back it's like this shift occured (I have my theories how this happened)and since then I've been experiencing this unconditional love for everyone, even complete strangers! On the downside I've been a sponge to other's energies, positive or negative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom