Dear Buffalo Bills fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Buffalo Bills fans

Dol-Fan Dupree

Manning to Tyree = Best SB Play EVER!!!!
Reaction score
I would like to know what were the Bills thinking when they signed Ryan Lindell to a multimillion dollar deal?

Did they not watch him miss important and less important field goals all of the time?

Being in Seattle, the shehawks are always on the big screen when I go down to the sports bar to watch the phins. This guy is crap.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/195697

The guy kicked like 80% last year and set career best in points. Hell he's young too. Don't get me going on seahawks management they tried to get rid of him every year for some reason and he still beat them out. This guy will be fine!

He didn't miss a kick in the 4th quarter or OT last year?

Well then...that kind of destroys the intentions of this thread.

He is 55% when the team is behind.

He had one kick in OT last year and it was inside 29 yards. Should be a gimme for any kicker.

Also a lot of his statistics are skewed because the Seahawks didn't have any confidence in him last season. Unlike the season before.

The seahawks tried to replace him with college free agents. There is a reason Holmgren let him go for 7th round pick out of Nebraska. The guy is crap.

Plus last year is a hard year to judge a kicker, because the Seahawks were generally being blown out in the fourth quarter. Until they were out of the playoff race.

Well he's on a way better team this year. Holmgren let him go because he is a moron. Holmgren is an pretty good coach but as a GM with him making personel decisions he sucks. That 55% stat is useless. They guy kicked 80% last year no matter what kind of garbage stat you find.

I really don't see how a kicker being on a better team would make him better? Kickers are in their own world, unless the kicking coach is better.

We'll see..

Usually if you're a good kicker you remain one, and vice-versa.

Originally posted by Josh Reed
Well he's on a way better team this year. Holmgren let him go because he is a moron. Holmgren is an pretty good coach but as a GM with him making personel decisions he sucks. That 55% stat is useless. They guy kicked 80% last year no matter what kind of garbage stat you find.

Holmgren let him go because he sucks. He is a horrilble kicker when it comes down to "pressure" situations. When the chips are down, so his he.

Plus you are basing your entire liking him on his non pressure performance last year and the fact that "Holmgren is a moron"

The Seahawks had PLENTY of cap room to sign this guy. If you ask any Seahawk fan or person who watched him play in the last 2 years, you would agree with Holmgren

Again...I'm not sure how many high pressure situations come in the 4th quarter and OT...but he made ALL OF THEM.

Thsi guy makes no sense Dolphan at least you do. The guy was perfect in the 4th quarter and OT and kicked 80% for the season what the hell is wrong with him besides you not liking the Bills?

Is 80% good for a kicker, really? Anyone know what Mare had last year? Cause he sucked last year. I think it was over 80% though..

I guess it's alright.

Mare kicked 77.4% last year. Lindell kicked 79.3. More importantly Mike Hollis kicked 75.8.

The only thing I remember about Hollis last year was watching him go 0-3 in the Bills most important game last year (the first NE game).

Originally posted by Josh Reed
Thsi guy makes no sense Dolphan at least you do. The guy was perfect in the 4th quarter and OT and kicked 80% for the season what the hell is wrong with him besides you not liking the Bills?

He had one. A chip shot.

Your thinking is flawed if you think I don't like him because he is a Bill.

I do admit that I went at this thread blindly, since I went by what I saw of him in games instead of statistics. Which I admit was flawed thinking on my part.

I don't really understand how you can not question why the Seahawks didn't resign him. The Bills signed the guy with the going rate of a good dependable kicker. The Seahawks had more then enough room to sign the guy.

I told you the seahawks organization sucks! That is the reason nothing more.

Mike Hollis was offered more money than what he ended up signing for with the Giants. Bills FO decided that for the same money offered to Hollis, they could get younger at the position and also improve on ST's because Lindell is better at kickoffs. Time will tell if Lindell can handle the pressure of 4th qtr and/OT.

Back
Top Bottom