Dear God the Patriots are Dead | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear God the Patriots are Dead

Originally posted by dolfan87
Funny thing, Buckley, Huard, Izzo, Shaw, and Emanuel all were cast off's, now they are playing for the ultimate prize. Good for them.

If that crap keeps up...they might as well call them the Miami Patriots :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Slaine
The only way this isn't a blowout is if Warner is hurt.

I defiently agree....Get ready for another yawner :rolleyes: I was rooting for the Steelers cause my brother's wife's brother is a Steeler fan and he and his family have always been very nice to me and my family and I wanted to be able to sit with him at a party and watch a GREAT game between the Steelers and Rams. Also cause I felt they would have had a better shot at the Rams than the Patsies :p Now that won't happen :( This year has sucked pretty badly :( :( I would rather take a nap than watch this exhibition........

my prediction

Bledsoe and Brady both get hurt and Huard comes in a leads game winning drive in 2nd half after Izzo's fake punt run for 20 yards - following T Buck's 2 INT returns for TD. T-Buck and Huard share SB MVP honors.

f#$%# Cox hope he sits all game.

:p :goof:

Ok- back to reality guys. It's the Pats third Superbowl. All three have been in NO. All three have been against the best team in Football at the time. All three the Pats have been underdog/cinderella. The first two were boring blowouts(the Pack game wasn't as close as the score). See the pattern? I would like to see the Pats win, but NO WAY will it happen. Their first game against the Rams was: At home, in the rain, on grass, and cold. And they still lost. They were able to beat the Steelers because their two corners stepped up big time(Law and Smith)! They can't shut down Bruce and Holt- not to mention Hakim, Prohel, Faulk, and the TE. The pats are just way to slow to compete. It will be close for a while-'Lil Bill will have some crazy defensive scheme that will confuse the Rams for a little while, but this game will get ugly.

not to mention Brown returing one for a TD is far less likely, but Izzo off the fake punt... ;)

CHOPS44

Originally posted by CHOPS44
Ok- back to reality guys. It's the Pats third Superbowl. All three have been in NO. All three have been against the best team in Football at the time. All three the Pats have been underdog/cinderella. The first two were boring blowouts(the Pack game wasn't as close as the score). See the pattern? I would like to see the Pats win, but NO WAY will it happen. Their first game against the Rams was: At home, in the rain, on grass, and cold. And they still lost. They were able to beat the Steelers because their two corners stepped up big time(Law and Smith)! They can't shut down Bruce and Holt- not to mention Hakim, Prohel, Faulk, and the TE. The pats are just way to slow to compete. It will be close for a while-'Lil Bill will have some crazy defensive scheme that will confuse the Rams for a little while, but this game will get ugly.

They do have one advantage, do the Patriots, and that is the confidence factor. They are going in to this game thinking they are going to kick the Rams' asses.. In reality, we all know they are pipe dreaming. The Rams are just too good in all forms.. They got the best QB and RB in the game, the best set of WRs in the game (Holt, Bruce and Hakim), and in both playoff games, their defense has been equal to their offense, which is a scary thought. I do think New England will manage to play competitively into halftime, then the Rams will pull away. They have had a nice run, but being realistic I really dont think that anyone can beat this team. Then again, they said the same about the Jets in Super Bowl III.... We'll see

Re: CHOPS44

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan
Then again, they said the same about the Jets in Super Bowl III.... We'll see
you go to back to before the leagues merged to find an underdog like the Pats that won. :eek:

when the rams played the saints..........

on paper NO didn't have a chanc, and lookl what happened! the over confidence of the rams could bite em in the ass again!:D

Back
Top Bottom