Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

You realize we have the same record, right? soon you will scutty back to yopur hole when the Dolphins miss the playoffs as you have in 4 of the past 5 years you have been registered on here.

Aww - so sensitive today. So angry & flustered you can barely type a coherent sentence.

0-2

Do they still cover the GIANT stadium logo will the Jets banner for home games?

Has Gholston been found?
How many more years in Calvin Pace signed for?

Say it with me . . .

J ust
E nd
T he
S eason

run along - New Jersey misses you

Dont get me wrong, I love the fact that we are second in the divison. But the season isn't over. You REALLY should save these type of threads for the end of the season. Not to mention it save you from looking like a fool if you are wrong.

wow! W/ Miami's game still TBD you were busy taunting Jet fans? That tells me the type of fan you really are. Pathetic.
He's just a tad overzealous. I read some Gangrene yesterday. THAT is pathetic. Reminded me of how every year at the draft Jets fans acting like they're relevant to something.

Aww - so sensitive today. So angry & flustered you can barely type a coherent sentence.

0-2

Do they still cover the GIANT stadium logo will the Jets banner for home games?

Has Gholston been found?
How many more years in Calvin Pace signed for?

Say it with me . . .

J ust
E nd
T he
S eason

run along - New Jersey misses you

What's to be sensitive about? My team lost and our season is basically over. Does my life end? I stick w/ my teams through good and bad, I don't show up when they win and run when they lose unlike certain posters you might be familiar w/.

He's just a tad overzealous. I read some Gangrene yesterday. THAT is pathetic. Reminded me of how every year at the draft Jets fans acting like they're relevant to something.

Sort of like every year Dolphin fans actinf like it's the early 70s.

You realize we have the same record, right? soon you will scutty back to yopur hole when the Dolphins miss the playoffs as you have in 4 of the past 5 years you have been registered on here.
same record yes, but we are in second place and you are on a huge downward spiral. :lol:

Woah! I think the normally reserved/grounded 'NYJUNC' is a little bitter this morning.:lol:

You caught that too huh?

Someone defiitely struck a green nerve in this thread.

This thread was primarily focused at him, because I remember him saying that even though the dolphins swept the jets, the jets were still a better team because we needed to realize we were behind them in the standings with a worse record.

Well now we have the same record in 2nd place, and swept you, so now can we admit the jets are in fact not as good as the dolphins?

Or will we use another avenue to glorify the jets over the dolphins? Can't use Mark Sanchez, cause you mortgaged the franchise for a below average QB... Say hello to the $50 Million dollar Interception man.

I'm of course delighted that their lardazz inbred HC and bigmouths like Scott and Rhodes are being ostracized for over-promising while under-delivering, and enjoy observing all but the most brain-dead former pie-in-the-skyers on JI and TGG finally getting sprayed down with a crow-sized serving of reality. BUT until we're at least 1 game over .500 and they're not, IMO, lording it over them is just still a tad disingenuous.

What's to be sensitive about? My team lost and our season is basically over. Does my life end? I stick w/ my teams through good and bad, I don't show up when they win and run when they lose unlike certain posters you might be familiar w/.

Sort of like every year Dolphin fans actinf like it's the early 70s.

So, you must be excited with the new stadium next year - are they still going to call it GIANT stadium and then drape a green curtain over it for Jets home games?

And where exactly is Vernon Gholston? I'm starting to get worried about him.

Did Rex say the better team lost again yesterday? That crazy MJD and his gimmicky kneeling on the 1 yard line play. Crazy kids.

NYJUNC makes it all so much funnier...watching him tapdance every week is truly enjoyable :lol::lol:

thanks junk for being just so darn special :aww:

Junc's tune is changing. After we beat them for the second time the mantra was, "You realize that your team is behind ours, right?" :D

Did I say we were better? I was STATING A FACT that you were behind us.

Of course I'll need to change as that fact no longer applies.

Woah! I think the normally reserved/grounded 'NYJUNC' is a little bitter this morning.:lol:

What am I bitter about? I'm annoyed we lost but that doesn't acrry over to today. You guys are celebrating like you won a SB and forgetting that we have the same record. if your goal is to beat us missiona accomplished but I'd rather get to the playoffs.

This thread was primarily focused at him, because I remember him saying that even though the dolphins swept the jets, the jets were still a better team because we needed to realize we were behind them in the standings with a worse record.

Well now we have the same record in 2nd place, and swept you, so now can we admit the jets are in fact not as good as the dolphins?

Or will we use another avenue to glorify the jets over the dolphins? Can't use Mark Sanchez, cause you mortgaged the franchise for a below average QB... Say hello to the $50 Million dollar Interception man.

Find the quote where I said that.

So, you must be excited with the new stadium next year - are they still going to call it GIANT stadium and then drape a green curtain over it for Jets home games?

And where exactly is Vernon Gholston? I'm starting to get worried about him.

Did Rex say the better team lost again yesterday? That crazy MJD and his gimmicky kneeling on the 1 yard line play. Crazy kids.

If you followed football you's know it's not "GIANT Stadium" but "Giants Stadium" but what would we expect from a bandwagoner?

NYJUNC makes it all so much funnier...watching him tapdance every week is truly enjoyable :lol::lol:

thanks junk for being just so darn special :aww:

Where is the tap dancing? By admitting we aren't very good that is tap dancing? or by splashing cold water on you guys who forget you are also 4-5?

Did I say we were better? I was STATING A FACT that you were behind us.

Of course I'll need to change as that fact no longer applies.

What am I bitter about? I'm annoyed we lost but that doesn't acrry over to today. You guys are celebrating like you won a SB and forgetting that we have the same record. if your goal is to beat us missiona accomplished but I'd rather get to the playoffs.

Find the quote where I said that.

If you followed football you's know it's not "GIANT Stadium" but "Giants Stadium" but what would we expect from a bandwagoner?

Where is the tap dancing? By admitting we aren't very good that is tap dancing? or by splashing cold water on you guys who forget you are also 4-5?
Yeah but we the fins hold the tie breaker.

Back
Top Bottom