Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Jets Fans, You are now where you belong, under the dolphins in the division...

wow! W/ Miami's game still TBD you were busy taunting Jet fans? That tells me the type of fan you really are. Pathetic.

only thing pathetic in this whole wide world is the NY JEts and their fans!!!

After the Jets blew it Sunday I came home and I told my 4 year old we don't like the Jets anymore- we are going to be Giant fans(in jest of course). What does he say back to me? I like the Jets, the Giants stink. I was a proud papa at that moment:D

You sure it wasn't the flashing strobe lights and sleep deprivation that "convinced" him? At 4 years old he's still in his formative years.

:lol:

Dear Loud-Mouth Jets Fans, Team, and Coach:

You are now where you belong in the division, below the dolphins, on your way to 4th place.

Sincerely, The Dolphins

"Sincerely, the Dolphins"

He speaks for the organization. This must come from up top.

Brady hasnt lost at home since 06
Pats don't lose back to back
Jests have gotten worse, while we are more healthy.
BB and co. are pissed

good luck douche bags

Brady hasnt lost at home since 06
Pats don't lose back to back
Jests have gotten worse, while we are more healthy.
BB and co. are pissed

good luck douche bags
I really would prefer for yall to lose to the Jets, and then beat the Saints. I really just want the Patriots to lose 1 of the next 2 games. That way Miami should have a chance to tie the division up, assuming we beat Buffalo.

I really would prefer for yall to lose to the Jets, and then beat the Saints. I really just want the Patriots to lose 1 of the next 2 games. That way Miami should have a chance to tie the division up, assuming we beat Buffalo.

I think we have a damn good chance of beating the Saints, because we should have beaten the Colts. But we didn't so hopefully we are more prepared.

I want to beat the Jests to see that pathetic gangreenforum cry. Just seeing some of the posts today, "****** Brady"" Brady cheats, I hope we end his career" "blah blah"

I have nothing to say about the game in progress. But, I would like the Dolphins fans to know, the site thanks me for logging in, just the same as it does for you. nyjunc has my respect, no matter what team he roots for.

Back
Top Bottom