Dec 17th Fins @ Bills: anyone going?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dec 17th Fins @ Bills: anyone going??

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
I am flying up to Buffalo for that game. Is anyone else on here gonna brave Ralph Wilson stadium with me? (you don't count Clump)

LtDan said:
I am flying up to Buffalo for that game. Is anyone else on here gonna brave Ralph Wilson stadium with me? (you don't count Clump)

Me.

:wink:

hey i'll be there one of the few dolphins fans in buffalo, it a day after my b-day too, i usually feel like that commerical a few years back when i go to the bill and dolphn games in the winter, when the dolphin fan heads out of his house to go to the game, and they hit him with snowballs going down the street

I'll probably go to the game. In all honesty there is no atmoshere like that of Ralph Wilson Stadium inside or out. Yes I'm a fins fan and I love going into enemy territory. When you get out there make sure you go over to the Bus parking lot as you can challenge cerain people to a funnel race. Lots of fun out their

I'm planning on being there.

I will making the drive down from Montreal.

I'll also be going to the Patsies game with my buddy, anyone going to that?

I WILL BE THERE AS I AM EVERY SINGLE YEAR, I LIVE IN ROCHESTER WHICH IS ABOUT AN HOUR EAST OF BUFFALO. WE LEAVE HERE EVERY YEAR AT 5 AM TO GET THERE BY 6 AM. WE ARE USUALLY THE FIRST ONES TO ARRIVE IN THE BACK LOT BY THE FIELD HOUSE. I GO WITH 2 OTHER BILLS FANS AND A BEARS FAN, IT'S PRETTY COOL EVERYONE USUALLY PARTIES PRETTY HARD OUT BACK, SOME GOOD NATURED RIBBING , THEN WE GET INSIDE RIGHT AROUND 12:45. IT'S THE BEST SPOT TO GET BACK TO THE THRUWAY THE COPS MAKE IT ALL ONE WAY SO EVERYONE CAN GET OUT. IF YOU ARE FLYING IN TO BUFFALO THERE IS A HOTEL RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE STADIUM I BELIEVE IT'S CALLED THE MAPLE CREEK MOTOR LODGE, IT'S NOT GREAT BUT YOU CAN LITERALLY WALK ACROSS THE STREET TO THE GAME, AND THERE IS TONS AND TONS OF SCALPERS ON THE CORNER SELLING TICKETS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE COPS, THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL, AND THERE IS TAILGAITING EVERYWHERE, ONE THING I HAVE TO GIVE PROPS UP TO BILLS FANS FOR IS TAILGAITING, THEY DEFINITELY PARTY HARD UP HERE, I'D GO UP THERE FOR EVERY GAME IF I DIDN'T WANT TO STAY HOME AND WATCH THE FINS. ALSO YOU CAN TRY THE STADIUM VIEW INN IT'S LIKE 1 MILE FROM THE STADIUM AS WELL (WWW.STADIUMVIEWINN.COM).

Honestly All Bills Fans Are Not Bad, I Actually Think The Raiders Fans Are The Absolute Worst I Have Yet To Meet One That Is Likeable.

SUPERDUPER85 said:
Honestly All Bills Fans Are Not Bad, I Actually Think The Raiders Fans Are The Absolute Worst I Have Yet To Meet One That Is Likeable.

For me its the JETS fans. I hate JETS fans.

Yeah between Raiders and Jets it's basically a dead heat who is worse. I know a Jets fan here who told me, in all seriousness, that the "Jets are building a dynasty and will contend for the AFC EAST this year" I have to laugh every time I hear that comment! The RAiders fans are just plain nuts, Jets fans are just DEILLUSIONAL!

Back
Top Bottom