Dedric Ward gets 100 yards and a TD in Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dedric Ward gets 100 yards and a TD in Game

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Actually you know what's sad. Ward started the season as our number 3 last year and he is number 4 or 5 in New England. Doesn't say much for our receivers IMHO.

That only because Gadsden and Chambers were hurt. He was #4 behind McKnight at #3 and Chambers and Gadsden at #1 and #2.

Ward dropped a lot of third downs last year. I think he did against the Pats during that three straight INC thing.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Ward dropped a lot of third downs last year. I think he did against the Pats during that three straight INC thing.

At the very begining of 2002 and before any injuries occured we had Ward at number 3. Remember Mcknight was actually inactive until after the Denver game.

Originally posted by Dolfan984

You are correct, it was a crossing route, Ward was all alone, Jay floated out a pass that was right infront of his and would have been one of the easiest catches of his carrer, and he had about7 yards of open field infront of him and would have had the 1st down easily.

He catches that pass we run out the clock and win the game.

He dropped the pass.

Not blaming the loss entirely on him, he was just one of the dozen or so people that could have fingers pointed at them after that one, he was definately as much at fault as Minor and Mare and Royals and etc...

Back
Top Bottom