Deep Breaths | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deep Breaths

Morpheos

Silent partner
Reaction score
Guys I know it's frustrating with the QB situation. Alot of you have been posting your frustration and I feel that way too.

On 1 hand we have Drew Brees who is a probowler and we have seen what he can do when he is on his game.On the other hand we have Daunte Culpepper who not too long ago was a step behind Manning for the probowl himself.

We as fans want so badly for our team to succeed but, at what price? Believe me when I say I want the Fins to win just as badly as all of you but, we have to give our guys a chance to right this mess left behind by Wanny and the Spielster. Our coach is doing what he needs to do to make sure that the Miami Dolphins are going to be the best of the rest for years to come.

Things happen for a reason and whatever is the outcome of this QB controversy ( funny season hasn't even started and we allready have controversy heh ) I truly believe will happen in the best interest of the Miami Dolphins. We got a great head coach and a fantastic coaching staff and a good core of players.

Have faith my fellow Finfans.

Morpheos said:
Guys I know it's frustrating with the QB situation. Alot of you have been posting your frustration and I feel that way too.

On 1 hand we have Drew Brees who is a probowler and we have seen what he can do when he is on his game.On the other hand we have Daunte Culpepper who not too long ago was a step behind Manning for the probowl himself.

We as fans want so badly for our team to succeed but, at what price? Believe me when I say I want the Fins to win just as badly as all of you but, we have to give our guys a chance to right this mess left behind by Wanny and the Spielster. Our coach is doing what he needs to do to make sure that the Miami Dolphins are going to be the best of the rest for years to come.

Things happen for a reason and whatever is the outcome of this QB controversy ( funny season hasn't even started and we allready have controversy heh ) I truly believe will happen in the best interest of the Miami Dolphins. We got a great head coach and a fantastic coaching staff and a good core of players.

Have faith my fellow Finfans.

i thought the slogan was breath deep.

Back
Top Bottom