Defense Didn't Lose This Game.. But They Take The Blame.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defense Didn't Lose This Game.. But They Take The Blame..

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
This article makes me all gitty inside at how much this defense has matured from last year to this year.. I felt that the defense played extremely well against the Patriots yet they said they played a bad game..

Miami Defense Stands Up And Takes Blame

Allowing 13 points in regulation would usually guarantee a win.. The offense needs to get something done..

I didn't read the article. But I'm not gonna blame the defense. All they failed to do was mount a pass rush. But they still played well enough for us to win.

The defense's biggest problem was that Brady deserved an Oscar for "Best Actress"... First of all he quickly pulls off his own helmet just after being hit by JT to make it look like he hit him harder than he did, drawing the flag costing 15 yards...
And then on the last play of the game, JT falls for the old play-fake, twirl, pump-fake, bomb (did anyone notice he was particularly good at the twirl part) This well executed farce left the Drama Queen enough time to get his nails done, wax his eyebrows and still throw an 80 yd td pass...

No, I'm not bitter....

Back
Top Bottom