Defense Makes Allen Look Like Jackson! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defense Makes Allen Look Like Jackson!

risskybzns

Active Roster
Reaction score
what a joke of a team. 3 qtr 100 yards of passing. Tannehill can’t move and can’t find the open receivers.
Burke can’t coach and Kilo can’t cover. Yet Burke always has him in coverage. No adjustments. First down pass second down run. Etc.
I can go on and on!!

Where is the “Aren’t you glad we didn’t draft Josh Allen “ thread ?

I'm cheering for Buffalo. FK YOU Gase and that stupid ass wildcat on 3rd and 1. What a loser. I want him gone. Go Buffalo

Where is the “Aren’t you glad we didn’t draft Josh Allen “ thread ?

It's coming! Lol!

Love the raw ability from what I see out of the kid. But let's not forget he played our Dline that apparently believes every Pass Rush should be up the field. Never mind the huge caverns you leave for a mobile QB to exploit behind you.

I'm cheering for Buffalo. FK YOU Gase and that stupid *** wildcat on 3rd and 1. What a loser. I want him gone. Go Buffalo
I did not like the call but BLOCK he got tackled from behind...BLOCK

Watch out if he ever learns how to throw the ball...

Usually, when you're the QB you're supposed to already know how to do that.

I know right? So many ducks though. It can be argued if he threw a spiral on the last play we would have lost.

what a joke of a team. 3 qtr 100 yards of passing. Tannehill can’t move and can’t find the open receivers.
Burke can’t coach and Kilo can’t cover. Yet Burke always has him in coverage. No adjustments. First down pass second down run. Etc.
I can go on and on!!
So few posts but I'm already looking forward to your departure!

I know right? So many ducks though. It can be argued if he threw a spiral on the last play we would have lost.

He played our defense today. But if that organization cares for him then they're really going to work on him staying in the pocket.
That kid is going to get his clock cleaned.

Yeah, you guys are right, Josh Allen really blows.

Can’t wait to get him in Buffalo lol.

By the way, he makes every defense miss, unfortunately I live outside of Buffalo.

It’s more a CONSISTENCY of accuracy, not accuracy alone. I hope you guys are right about him. I especially like those “scouts” who noted he wasn’t even the best player on the field in Wyoming...

Yep, that’s evident.

Back
Top Bottom