DEFENSE puts RONNIE on notice!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DEFENSE puts RONNIE on notice!!!

Hey I will bet anyone here how many yards ricky will have behind this line. Zero cause he is in canada smoking it up. You act as if Ricky is the best ever. You say its all lock for him to get 1450 yards behind this line. Do you know how many times he has gone over 1400 yards, one time in his career. Plus he is a career 4.0 ypc RB. Ok thats not enough lets look at both RB's rookie year.
Ricky- Rushes-253 yards-884 ypc- 3.5 td 2
Ronnie- rushes- 207 yards 907 ypc- 4.4 td 4
So how is that Ronnie is a bust and no good but Ricky became so great.
I love Ricky but he is not here anymore and you can't get over that. Ronnie is as talented as any RB in the league. And yes great OL's make good RB's look great. Look at KC and Denver. Heck blaylock looked like a pro bowl player in KC and Holmes was just Ok till he got there. OL's mean so much they are the single most underated position in my mind.

I did an analysis on RB earlier this year. We all have seen what Ronnie has done this year, but going off of last year's stats, he gets stronger as the game (and year) rolls along:

ATT YDS AVG LNG TD REC YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
1st Half 112 381 3.4 22 2 13 65 5.0 13 0 1 1
2nd Half 95 526 5.5 65 2 19 167 8.8 38 1 3 3

ATT YDS AVG LNG TD REC YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
1st Qtr 61 194 3.2 14 1 10 51 5.1 13 0 1 1
2nd Qtr 51 187 3.7 22 1 3 14 4.7 9 0 0 0
3rd Qtr 47 281 6.0 65 1 4 23 5.8 15 0 0 0
4th Qtr 48 245 5.1 58 1 15 144 9.6 38 1 3 3

Link: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=149918

dan the fin said:
Hey I will bet anyone here how many yards ricky will have behind this line. Zero cause he is in canada smoking it up. You act as if Ricky is the best ever. You say its all lock for him to get 1450 yards behind this line. Do you know how many times he has gone over 1400 yards, one time in his career. Plus he is a career 4.0 ypc RB. Ok thats not enough lets look at both RB's rookie year.
Ricky- Rushes-253 yards-884 ypc- 3.5 td 2
Ronnie- rushes- 207 yards 907 ypc- 4.4 td 4
So how is that Ronnie is a bust and no good but Ricky became so great.
I love Ricky but he is not here anymore and you can't get over that. Ronnie is as talented as any RB in the league. And yes great OL's make good RB's look great. Look at KC and Denver. Heck blaylock looked like a pro bowl player in KC and Holmes was just Ok till he got there. OL's mean so much they are the single most underated position in my mind.

Ricky may have his problems. But putting up the yards he did with the line he had was amazing. I'll give him that, the man is/was/could be again a natural

SirDrums said:
Ricky may have his problems. But putting up the yards he did with the line he had was amazing. I'll give him that, the man is/was/could be again a natural
I never said what he did was bad Ricky is a great RB but that was his best year I was just saying that Ronnie is in the same class when u compare the two and that there is no way to prove that if Ricky was here he would do better behind this line then Ronnie. The original poster just says everytime that Ricky would do this and Ronnie can't it gets so old cause the same guy has posted the same B.S. in every thread about Ronnie or the running game thats all and has no proof to back up his claims at all.

i think Ronnie did great his rookie season...... this season hasnt started yet so i dont see what the problem is..

The thing I'm concerned about with Ronnie is Fumbles. He cost us one game with a Fumble last year. There's no doubt if he keeps fumbles in check and doesn't get hurt, we'll make it to the playoffs.

Ronnie has alot to prove and that is his motivation. I get toasted because I feel the same as the D and players that act like J. Allen and himself should be held accountable for their hold outs and high draft picks. That being said Ronnie has ran hard and with heart all preseason trying to never let the first guy take him down. I beleive Ronnie will be fine and shouldn't need motivation from us fans because he is the one that said he was good enough for 35 mill and a long hold out. Let him prove it or fail before we start toasting him.

I agree G-Force, we need to be supportive of him because I'm sure Saban will be the first one to let him know when he's not doing what he needs to be doing.

so let me get this right...you WANT Ronnie to fail

CNC66: where on earth did i say that?

cut and paste where i said i want ronnie to fail!

grow up kid.

with what we have spent on him i damn well want him to succeed.

i just don't think he can. and i am on record as not wanting him
BEFORE the draft.

By the way, you really think Anderson will be cut?

SAYODASEIN: i don't know about cut, but the guy is horrible! he has
played like garbage in this pre season.

the bills booted him [and they need o-line].

i don't know why mularky wanted him so bad. very odd.

but i think itoledo was the guy untill the injury. i think they
just are using benny in pre to see if he can play or not.

they already know they have a guy or two that can play the
rt guard spot if need be.

Redneck Friend said:

grow up kid.

BEFORE the draft.

It's obvious to everyone... you wanting him to fail I mean. You spam every thread and mention about him with your repetitive drivel. In every catagory when compared with ANY group of backs in the NFL in their rookie year he shines. YOU have an agenda and from here it appears to be hoping Ronnie Brown fails so you can get in a "told you so"

BTW, no more "kid" stuff...I was playing tackle football on a team when you were wearing pajama's with feet in them.

did you even watch the panthers game

EARL: did you read this article?

i didn't write it.

don't lash at me! i am not ronnie brown.

now is your chance to defend him or agree with the article.

lashing at me doesn't cure ronnies issues.

Redneck Friend said:

grow up kid.

BEFORE the draft.

So what makes you think he can't? Was it his relatively successful rookie season, or the praise and adulation from competitors and teammates? :lol:

don't understand. Do you think Ricky did better than Ronnie last year? Did you expect Ronnie to get 1500 yards while splitting carries??

the article is about ronnie brown THIS YEAR and how he will produce.

it is not about me. and i didn't write it. it is from the herald.

Back
Top Bottom