defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

defense

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
not having depth has hurt us the last couple weeks on the dline. with mcdaniels and odrick missing the last couple weeks have hurt our d. the starters have had to stay in longer than usual. and getting crowder back is going to help this team big time. yes i said it.. i think the d will look alot better against greenbay, bc we will be able to get more pressure on rodgers, than we have been able to the last few weeks. odrick played pretty dang good before he got hurt. this will be a different team after the bye. they are going to be holding alot of anger in for two weeks

I thought the D and defensive gameplan were stellar last night. We had them on the ropes.

You just can't give Brady the ball on our 20 yd line and keep themout of the endzone.

If ST doesn't **** the bed we win that game handily.

O'drick, McD, and Crowder will be a nice perk for our D when they get healthy.

I thought the D and defensive gameplan were stellar last night. We had them on the ropes.

You just can't give Brady the ball on our 20 yd line and keep themout of the endzone.

If ST doesn't **** the bed we win that game handily.

O'drick, McD, and Crowder will be a nice perk for our D when they get healthy.
our rushing d has gone down, and odrick and mcdaniel will help. and the only person getting pressure is wake. with fresh players on the line we will get more pressure

Back
Top Bottom