Defensive back ratings from Sporting News! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defensive back ratings from Sporting News!

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
What the hell!?!?! Sporting news.com has some PRESEASON defensive back ratings and There is not one, (1), uno, Miami Dolphin "DB" listed in the top 35!!!!! No Madison No Surtain, no Marion!! They should all be in the top 35!!! Thoughts???

hahaha they have to be mentaly retarded top 35 and no marion sutain madison thats crap

Originally posted by chambers84
What the hell!?!?! Sporting news.com has some PRESEASON defensive back ratings and There is not one, (1), uno, Miami Dolphin "DB" listed in the top 35!!!!! No Madison No Surtain, no Marion!! They should all be in the top 35!!! Thoughts???

I swear all media outlets are anti- Dolphins!:fire: There so bias it makes me want to puke.:yell: Patrick, Sam, and Brock should definitely be in the top 35 defensive backs in the league. And that's an unbiased opinion.

How in the blue Hell do you rate a rookie who hasnt played a down in the NFL (Q. Jammer) at 34 and above Surtain, Madison and Marion? That is freakin' pathetic. No wonder Sporting News is a joke nowadays

thanks for the link 84...i think fantasy football is rated different, look at the top ones and you can tell.

Guys!! These are FANTASY rankings. And they're based on their forecasted performance. And you know what.....I AGREE!!

The reason I feel leaving our DBs off that list is somewhat accurate is because NOBODY THROWS AT THEM. Madison and Surtain had 5 INTs between them last year. That just shows you how teams avoid them.....although Madison did drop a lot of INTs. IMO, leaving them off this list is a sign of RESPECT.

Want more proof?? When further examining that list, I notice that Charles Woodson, Champ Bailey, Antoine Winfield, Fred Smoot, Shawn Springs, Ty Law, Duane Starks, Chris McCallister and many other top CB were also left off the list.

Originally posted by Muck
Guys!! These are FANTASY rankings. And they're based on their forecasted performance. And you know what.....I AGREE!!

The reason I feel leaving our DBs off that list is somewhat accurate is because NOBODY THROWS AT THEM. Madison and Surtain had 5 INTs between them last year. That just shows you how teams avoid them.....although Madison did drop a lot of INTs. IMO, leaving them off this list is a sign of RESPECT.

Want more proof?? When further examining that list, I notice that Charles Woodson, Champ Bailey, Antoine Winfield, Fred Smoot, Shawn Springs, Ty Law, Duane Starks, Chris McCallister and many other top CB were also left off the list.

Ding ding. About time reasoning stepped forward. If this was a list of the top 35 CB's PERIOD then we would have something to really bitch about.

Originally posted by Muck

:monkey: FANTASY rankings :lol:

Too late ...lol!!!
I fired off a letter to the editors and told them that they were wrong .. and although I understand some of thier reasoning, you cant put a rookie who has never played over madison and surtain.

Originally posted by badfoot
Too late ...lol!!!
I fired off a letter to the editors and told them that they were wrong .. and although I understand some of thier reasoning, you cant put a rookie who has never played over madison and surtain.

i don't know badfoot.....he could get one or two more ints than either sam or pat, considering he'll be thrown at about 10 times as much...lol

true - RW will be the running the ball so much that our DBs will on the sidelines; and the opposing team will have to try to run the ball to rest their battered D :D

That just says alot about the quality of magazines nowadays. You can only go to a couple of good place to get reliable insights and news. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom