Deion in Baltimore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion in Baltimore

MrMarino

The Answer
Reaction score
Does anyone know about his comeback status?

And does this remind anyone else of Ricky? :goof:

Deion is nothing like Ricky. There are a lot of things that Deion has to weigh before he makes a decision. I think he'll end up starting in B-more by the start of the season, but there hasn't been any reports.. most likely just a lot of phone calls between deion and Ray Lewis. Mike Irving said that he was told by Deion that he's pry gonna play, and they are supposed to be very good friends.

# 1, Irvin pretty much said Deion is going to play and they are good friends. Irvin credits prime time for changing his life after that coke bust. RIght now Deion is training with one of the top trainers in the United States and is preparing to return. He should be reporting to the Raven in a week, week and a half tops, but the bottom line is, he will be in a Ravens uniform sometime soon.

MrMarino said:
Does anyone know about his comeback status?

And does this remind anyone else of Ricky? :goof:

I thouht you were talking about the deion situation.. The :goof: didn't show up yet when I posted..

I for one want Deion to come....so he can get torched! Go ahead and say he was one of the best of all time, go ahead and say he kept himself in good shape and is training with the best but lets face facts. The guy has been out of football for a few years now. I don't care who you are, that's a big mountain to climb. I don't doubt that the Ravens are going to sign him but i'd put it as 80% PR move, 20% personel. And Deion starting?! Come on. The first time a Marvin Harrison or a Randy Moss lines up against him, he's going to get embarrassed. So I say yes, bring him back. Maybe he'll realize he doesn't belong in the game anymore and get humbled...doubtful, but just maybe.

They just announced on the Fox halftime show that Deion is indeed coming back.

I can't wait to see how much he sucks with the no contact enforcement & his lack of tackling skills.

Being able to watch him destroy his "legend" will be priceless :lol:

I'm buying another DirecTiVo tomorrow so I will have enough capacity to record four 1:00 games this year.

Baltimore has just been added to the record list :lol:

Yes he is back. Gonna play the nickel. He will probaly also play as kick return and punt return, I think.

You won't be seeing that Prime Time do any shows because he is going to get lit up. No more trash talking from him.

I hate the Ratbirds, I wish they would have never moved to Maryland, but Deion gives me a prime reason to watch them this year.

Back
Top Bottom