Deion to Oakland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion to Oakland

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Deion Sanders may come out of reitirement to play CB for the Raidahz in the playoffs.....lets hope not.

i hope he comes back too, he was bad when he left the game, now he will be even worse coming into the playoffs.

HE IS PRETTY EXCITING WHEN HE GETS THE BALL, BUT IS IT REALLY FAIR TO THE OTHER GUYS ON THE TEAM WHO HAVE BEEN THERE ALL YEAR WAITING TO GET THIER CHANCE?

Espn was saying that the Redskins have him under contract of some sort. Was not paying much attention, as I have not finnished my 1st cup of coffe yet.

Ok I have waken up a little and this from ESPN.com.

Raiders senior assistant Bruce Allen told ESPN on Sunday that Sanders is not available because he is still on the Washington Redskins' reserve list. The NFL confirmed Sunday that Sanders is still on the reserve list.

what a joke. he's a joke. why doesnt oakland tell him to piss off. they go thru minicamps, training camp, preseason, a long and trying regular season...the bumps, bruises, highs and lows, heartaches, the 4 game losing streak, etc. you get my point. and this clown gets on tv and proclaims he'll join the team if they beat denver, guaranteeing the AFC West crown. then all this has-been does is go thru a few playoff games with a chance to get to the SB and draw attention to himself, talking , dancing, doing everything possible to MAKE ME SICK. let me make this simple for bill callahan, "thanks but no thanks, jerk." i know i'm rambling, but to even suggest something like that is ludicrous and COMPLETELY SELF-SERVING.

yea whats the point of signing him ne way he will be rusty and they made it to the playoffs without him

Deion the Pee-on

How typical for a self-absorbed showboat such as Deion to sit on his ass all year doing his b.s. commentary, watch and decide who his best chances for a Super Bowl ring are, and then join their team in the playoffs. Yeah, he put a whole lot of effort into the Raiders winning season. I would hope the Raiders would give him a team photo showing their extended middle digits' instead of a ring.:rolleyes:

I like Deon on CBS, but if he plays for the Raiders I will hate him...His outta shape ass is going to get burned....BTW how much cap room do they have!?

They'll sign him to a pro-rated min contract which would be for close to nothing but a shot at a ring.

He's under contract though, so it won't happen.

Deion update

The Redskins have released him, clearing the first obstacle for his rumored return.

The NEXT obstacle, which carries with it some high intrigue, is the fact he can now be claimed on waivers by ANY team wanting to put him on their reserved/retired list --- thus basically screwing the Raiders. If no one else claims him, then I believe the Raiders would be free to claim him and negotiate.

Back
Top Bottom