Deiter On The Way | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deiter On The Way

He's our best center...
He's our worst Guard.

So anyone thinking of maybe putting him at Guard, No, please no, it has been done quite a bit with him already, and the only position he may have a future at is Center.

40EAEA7F-6BC5-4BFB-8146-818216DF75C8.jpeg

Yes just keep flopping guys out of their best positions

Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titantic

No Fuller yet, that must have been a bad break. I've broken nine fingers and only one (broke in 2 places) could I see holding him out this long. Or, whatever personal stuff was happening to him earlier this year is still happening

He actually broke his sixth finger on his left hand. That finger is called the DWatson finger. So hell be out indefinitely.

PFF grades Dieter as No21 at his position

Attachments

• 216DA69E-BFA8-470C-8C83-A1FC4B215346.png
    216DA69E-BFA8-470C-8C83-A1FC4B215346.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 3
I’m really looking forward to seeing Dieter play. If he can prove he’s a starting quality centre then that’s a position to tick off. Maybe the OL has been worse because he hasn’t played?

Seahawk fan here,

We’re trying to get a petition started to trade Wilson to the Fins for Tua and a couple of early round picks. Wilson’s finger is fine he’s got many years left. Our problem isn’t with quarterback it’s everywhere else. We can build around Tua and Wilson will ball out in Miami guaranteed

Penei Sewell is playing Guard for Detroit, so maybe that was a good 'pass' at #6 overall.
He's a terrible RT. If we had any sense we'd be on the phone trying to finesse Taylor Decker out of them some kind of way.

He's a terrible RT. If we had any sense we'd be on the phone trying to finesse Taylor Decker out of them some kind of way.

They apparently fielded calls all draft day after they took sewell but they were looking for a Tunsil level haul of multiple picks, with a 1st being the main

They apparently fielded calls all draft day after they took sewell but they were looking for a Tunsil level haul of multiple picks, with a 1st being the main
Now they are stuck, so to speak, with a "good" problem that results in a bad use of assets.

I'd give them a 1st and Parker for Decker. If not, waste Sewell at guard.
Animated GIF

Back
Top Bottom