Demotions rarely (if ever) work! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Demotions rarely (if ever) work!

Atfin4life

Scout Team
Reaction score
I place the blame for the current sad condition of the Dolphins on Wayne. He, as a successful businessman should know that demoting an executive and keeping him around in an organization rarely works.

He is responsible for creating a situation where the HC not only lost part of his authority, but lost it to a subordinate. This created an uncomfortable situation for both men. I am sure DW's loss of authority affected his power over the players. In my opinion, If Wayne wanted to keep DW as a head coach, he should have leftt him in full control. If he wanted a HC and seperate GM, he should have opted for a new GM & HC.

Atfin4life said:
I place the blame for the current sad condition of the Dolphins on Wayne. He, as a successful businessman should know that demoting an executive and keeping him around in an organization rarely works.
He is responsible for creating a situation where the HC not only lost part of his authority, but lost it to a subordinate. This created an uncomfortable situation for both men. I am sure DW's loss of authority affected his power over the players. In my opinion, If Wayne wanted to keep DW as a head coach, he should have leftt him in full control. If he wanted a HC and seperate GM, he should have opted for a new GM & HC.

good point, But he shouldnt have even considered re-signing Wanny to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom