denny green is having a hell of a draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

denny green is having a hell of a draft

ill give him a credit for a strong arm. but i dont have any confidence in him. i remember coming home from work, just in time to see fiedler kill the game opening drive in the playoffs vs oakland with that pick returned for a td by tory james. i feel the same way about feely, i just cant help be negative and expect the worst from these guys

Arizona is having another outstanding draft... following up great picks in Dockett and Dansby last year with Rolle, Arrington, Brown, Blackstock, and Green.Like us I think they still have a poor QB situation, but he's definately getting a lot of good value and talent on that team.

looking at that and our draft this year, obviously it takes time for it to pan out, but it seems like anyone on these boards could have done a better job than wanny and spileman, damn.

I know Arizona has QB issues, however, I believe Dennis Green has had an outstanding draft so far! The Cardinals are building a solid team. Their selections in the first 4 rounds of the draft are solid in my opinion!

Look out for them in the future if they can get a solid QB.

Just think what Miami could do if we had as many draft picks! Oh well, maybe with Saban here we'll be in much better shape with our future draft picks in the upcoming years. We can only hope!

They also drafted my boy Eric Green to go along with Rolle. He wanted to go somewhere warm. Glad he did.

I'd love to see Arizona rise up and be a good team. Denny Green is building them up.

i dont think were going to suck bad enough to have this high of a pick next year. id bet we go at about #10-12 or so

Back
Top Bottom