Denver Cleveland Trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Cleveland Trade

dafinman said:
saw it on fox sports Cleveland would get droughns and denver would get ebenezer eckuban. But he isn't healthy, so they may get a draft pick. And , sorry they werent looking for edwards. i was reading two different articles.

Timewarp!!!!! :eek:

dafinman said:
saw it on fox sports Cleveland would get droughns and denver would get ebenezer eckuban. But he isn't healthy, so they may get a draft pick. And , sorry they werent looking for edwards. i was reading two different articles.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

*Twighlight Zone Music* Doo-doo-doo-doo....

Phinsdude said:
What, how could Denver be close, they have nothing to Trade.

Another team who is fighting a closing window for a SB. Since Elway, the coaching genius hasn't produced much. He overpayed for "The Snake" and they have overpayed on defense in some situations. Rod Smith isn't getting any younger and Ashley Lelie simply isn't taking off as needed.

They could feasibly "mortgage" the future (or current draft) to jump up and get a player they feel could put them over the edge this year.

With the emergence of SD, presence of KC's offense and shrewd moves of Oakland, Denver has little choice but to make a move or take a back seat in the division. The AFC West has become a surprisingly tough division. Maybe the toughest in the League right now.

Is one more reason I feel Surtain will either be a Chief or Raider soon. The winner of that division could make a lot of noise in the post season. And, our performance against that division this year should serve as a good testiment to the Phinz progress.

Other teams' "panic" is a good thing for us now.

dafinman said:

Dude, share the Vicodin...:redeye:

Wow just check the spelling in his post and you will know its false. I do hope the Vickirings trade with us though. GreenMonster

GreenMonster said:
Wow just check the spelling in his post and you will know its false. I do hope the Vickirings trade with us though. GreenMonster

WReallry?

dafinman said:

Denver is not getting a draft pick....they got Michael Myers instead

UCFinfan said:
Would Denver give them their Defensive Line back??

Cleveland declined. They said they could get TWO sacks from anyone!

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom