Denver columnist on Griese | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver columnist on Griese

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
By Adam Schefter, Denver Post Sports Writer

Hey, Adam. Not really a question, just more of a comment. Your Bye to balanced QB installment of your Broncos Mailbag is probably the best article I've read on Brian Griese's departure - period. I admit to being an avid Griese supporter, even to this day. I understand why the Broncos let him go, but as a football fan, I can't understand why everyone thinks he is such a horrible QB. I think that once he finds his love for the game again, being great a QB for the Dolphins and a last name won't be all he and his dad will have in common when it's said and done.
-- Scot Visker, Cleveland

Scott, I know this will shock Griese, who thinks I care for him about as much as trips to Rose Medical Center. But I'm at the head of his Miami bandwagon, thinking he should be the Dolphins starting quarterback. I don't think Griese ever will post better numbers than he did in Denver in 2000, but I do think he is good enough to get Miami to the Super Bowl.

Hey, Adam. Be honest. Now that Brian Griese is gone, what really happened that night he "fell down" at Terrell Davis' party? Did Trevor Pryce give him a shiner? If so, did the team really dislike Griese that much?
-- Jonathan Whittaker, Colorado Springs, Colo.

Jonathan, why is it that people still believe - or even insist - that Trevor punched Brian? Let me spell this out for you and see if you, and any other doubters, can understood for good. BRIAN GRIESE WAS NOT PUNCHED! BRIAN GRIESE HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH PUNCH, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! NOBODY HIT HIM! Now, can we move on to a more pertinent topic, like whether Jake Plummer will be able to sidestep his dog when he's coming down the stairs in the morning.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~192~1526845,00.html

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%7E192%7E1459197,00.html

Back
Top Bottom