Deon Dyer et al???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deon Dyer et al????

Ohiophinphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I thought Deon Dyer had signed with Tampa Bay earlier this month yet he is not listed either on NFL.COM or on Tampa Bay's roster list. Where is he?

Also with Obafemi gone should we be looking at Dyer, if available or Sedrick Irvin or who among free agents? Gash, Pritchett, Centers?

Gash I'm not sure about but I believe Pritchett re-signed in Chicago and I think Centers is retiring. There are probably 25-30 guys in this league comparable to Femi, so I don't expect finding a replacement to be much of a problem.

miamidolphins.com doesn't list dyer on the roster. If I remember right he was traded to Houston last year, but he failed the physical and the trade didn't go through

I thought we signed Dyer to, but someone pointed out to me that Tampa signed him.

Ive seen it somewhere before so it seems like he signed with them to me.

Dyer wasn't a good fit under Norv Turner's system and it is unknown if he will be a good fit under Collier. He is strictly a blocking FB. Anyway, I think we should keep him on the roster since he is the only player on the roster who has dreads (I think).

hahaha, thats what we needed last year with that OLine. A FB who could block well.

Thanks for the info. Since the ESPN site has Feeley on the list, one suspects it is up to date. I guess we did sign him. How did I miss that?

I'd bring back Ozzy's boy Sedrick Irvin. Great hands. Very athletic. Not the greatest blocker (only goes 235 when at FB). But I'd imagine he could be a good special teams player too.

Being a UNC fan, I remember Dyer being a good goalline back. Not that we need that right now.

looking at that website check out how many DE we got, holy sheott what the hell are we gonna do with them all?:huh:

Dolphins | Dyer Re-signed - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:16:13 -0800

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins have re-signed FB Deon Dyer to a contract. Terms of the deal were undisclosed.

Back
Top Bottom