Deon Dyer et al???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deon Dyer et al????

Aaron Hunt was a good signing for this system as well. Grisby I think will win the starting spot though.

Originally posted by dolphan39
LDE 93 Ogunleye Adewale
91 WILLIAMS Jay
96 Bowens David
76 Brown Tony
79 Flemons Ronald
RDE 99 Taylor Jason
98 Grigsby Otis
59 Hunt Aaron
56 Mallard Josh
:dunno: maybe 1 of em can learn to punt ;)

http://www.ourlads.com/secure/depthchart.cfm?index1=mia

Are those thier madden rattings... cause I don't think Grisby and Bowens should be that high. :lol:

Dyer is not on the roster. We never signed him. Tampa is the one who signed Dyer and Damian Gregory.

http://sports.tbo.com/sports/MGA7FS7YZQD.html

The Bucs also agreed to terms with two former Dolphins: DT Damian Gregory and FB Deon Dyer. The 6- foot-2, 305-pound Gregory is an Illinois State product who was with Oakland during training camp last year. Dyer is a product of North Carolina who came into the league in 2000.

Dolphins | Smith Visits - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:21:31 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports free agent FB Detron Smith (Colts) visited the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday, March 10.

Dolphins | Morris Contract Talks Begin - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:20:19 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins and free agent FB Sammy Morris (Bills) started contract negotiations Wednesday, March 10, but did not come to an agreement.

Dolphins | Interested In Miller - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:18:55 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are strongly pursuing free agent P Josh Miller (Steelers

Dolphins | Bober To Visit - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:15:05 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports free agent OT Chris Bober (Giants) is expected to visit the Miami Dolphins on Thursday, March 11.

Dolphins | St. Clair Visits - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:10:37 -0800

Dolphins | Talking With Brown Again - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:26:37 -0800

The Miami Herald reports the Miami Dolphins have re-opened contract talks with free agent OT Orlando Brown (Ravens). Brown's agent, Tom Condon, said he spoke with Dolphins general manager Rick Spielman on Wednesday, March 10.

The Sun-Sentinel reports free agent OT John St. Clair (Rams) visited the Miami Dolphins Wednesday, March 10.

Here's a couple FB we seem to be looking at. I couldn't see us going three deep at the FB spot though.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

Are those thier madden rattings... cause I don't think Grisby and Bowens should be that high. :lol:

Uniform numbers

Yeah I'd go with Sedrick Irvin. The guy is quite an athlete, believe me, I know. I played with him my freshman year in Miami Sr High. The guy was an animal and not to mention how he tore up the Michigan State rushing records. The guy can do it all, a pure athlete!!!

Miami Senior High Stings #1
:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom