Deon dyer.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deon dyer....

e.vedder

Mexico loves da fins
Reaction score
Deon Dyer didnt pass the phisyc and was returned to the miami dolphins...

So i think the texans made space for Allen who unretired just today...

Any one else looking for a FB?

Originally posted by e.vedder
Deon Dyer didnt pass the phisyc and was returned to the miami dolphins...

So i think the texans made space for Allen who unretired just today...

Any one else looking for a FB?

This is the 1st I've heard of this.

Oliver...

Wow...that's not good news. Looks like he'll end up getting cut and we'll get nothing.

Dyer ret'd to Dolphins...

Deon has a good left wrist... Maybe NYJ can use him!

Are the physical exams performed by the team doctors?? If so, what is the betting that Dyer is cut, and the Texans sign him anyway. After everyone and his dog raving about the Phins getting far too high of a price for Dyer, perhaps the Texans thought twice about the deal, fixed the physical, and are waiting for final cuts.........Just a thought.

Phinphan...This accuses NFL teams of lacking scruples and being untrustworthy. Your assumption is good and probably not far from the truth. Should be interesting to see and hear what transpires with this.

Maybe we can trade him for better than a 7th now?

Not all physicals are the same for every team.. Remember Michael Thompson failed his physicals with us but then he passed with Seahawks.. Now he is cut not cause he is bad but he has had a bad break with injury. Deon Dyer is also overweight that is probably one of the reasons he failed his physical IMO!!!

Originally posted by armed&ready
Phinphan...This accuses NFL teams of lacking scruples and being untrustworthy. Your assumption is good and probably not far from the truth. Should be interesting to see and hear what transpires with this.

:rofl: You should post more often. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom