Depth Chart and Starters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Depth Chart and Starters

fishfan34

2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
Reaction score
I just noticed that on the Dolphins Official Website, they no longer make the Depth Chart available. It says they will not post it until the beginning of preseason. I might be reading too much into this, but I don't remember them ever having done this before. I wonder if this is a competitive thing with Saban, not wanting to have out there who's where in the line up or who's benefit is this for? Or is it just simply that with nothing being decided, they've decided not to post anything there right now. Like I said, I don't recall them doing that last year, seemed like you could log in at anytime and pull up the depth chart, it might not have been accurate all the time, but it was there. Just a curious observation. I also bring it up after his comments yesterday to not read into anyone playing on the 1st team and so forth. Is he just experimenting or does he not want any information getting out that can be some sort of advantage. Or both?

That is kinda strange he must want all the teams to be clueless as to who is going to be starting going into the season. I think itll help a little bit because we do have a lot of ? marks right now. I dont remember us having so many position battles in previous years.. We have QB, CB, how the D-line will be arranged, the o-line, possibly OLB with Spragan and Moore.

It may be a benifit week 1, but after that it will be pretty obvious who the starters are.

We've never posted an updated depth chart until the first preseason game. This is nothing new. I heard at LSU, Saban didn't even make the depth chart available to the fans.

Anthony3454 said:
We've never posted an updated depth chart until the first preseason game. This is nothing new. I heard at LSU, Saban didn't even make the depth chart available to the fans.

that had to suck for the LSU fans he best not do it for us:eek:

FinsAreLife said:
that had to suck for the LSU fans he best not do it for us:eek:
As Losman said, after week 1 it will be pretty obvious anyway.

Back
Top Bottom