Depth chart news/ merged | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Depth chart news/ merged

CanadianFish

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins Depth Chart

Did anyone see the Dolphins Depth Chart it was my understanding it was suppose to be release today. Can anyone post a link.

Thanks

I had also heard (read) it was being released today. Maybe it will be out later in the day. The board will light up when it happens.

Re: Dolphins Depth Chart

Originally posted by CanadianFish
Did anyone see the Dolphins Depth Chart it was my understanding it was suppose to be release today. Can anyone post a link.

Thanks

I heard on WQAM that Knight is now starting ahead of Freeman for the Bucs game. I guess Knight starting over Freeman in the Titans SCRIM meant something after all. Then again they may just be splitting starts. We'll have to see who starts next week.

Oliver...

Far as I know, there is supposed to be an updated depth chart coming out today. Most likely to reflect that Derrius is starting and so is Sammy Knight.

yeah hank on wqam just said it is out.. dunno where to find it though. he did mention that knight was starter.

Brandon is a huge longshot to make the team AFAIK

2 Big surprises for me except the Dyer thing

1) Seth is still backup to Rudy ( I still think we should put him as a guard to replace Perry this season).

2) Greenwood ahead of Moore for OLB. This battle should heat up really soon.

Ruddy is not a suprise at this point; and Moore has not shown he is betta in the base D than Greenwood. Dyer is the only suprise

Back
Top Bottom