Derrick Blaylock to the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Derrick Blaylock to the Jets

of the three rbs that ran behind that kc o-line last year, blaylock was EASILY the least exceptional. while holmes and LJ were racking up yards and tds, blaylock struggled.

When Martin retires I think the Jets will be in serious trouble. Thank god that they couldn't resign Jordan.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Blaylock!!!!!!!!!!were Done!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey! maybe he can get ten more carries in NY than he had in KC. Hope the Jets overpaid! :tongue:

Oooooooh, scary!

Not Blaylock inour division!
:roflmao::lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao:

I saw Blaylock last season and he did make some things out of nothing. Since we have Gordon as atleast a backup I think Blaylock was not a need for us but I just like watching him play. Too bad it will be with the f'n Jets next year.

I agree Kansas City's O-line was the reason why he was good, but Jets sadly have a pretty good line too (no where near KC). Definitely a downgrade from Jordan though.

Im sure they dont expect him to succeed Martin. With that said.......Jets SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK.

I'm starting to realize something. This year's FA class is truly one of the weakest I have ever seen. There is noone of substance available at any position that is worth the money that it would take to close the deal. I agree with the philosiphy that we are taking right now, meaneing possibly approaching potential role players, while going after a couple of moderatly good names, and also trying to make deals behind closed doors. the free agency binge has never worked in the past (see Redskins every year), becuase truly great players never see the light of day in FA. Teams are made through the draft.

I'm starting to realize something. This year's FA class is truly one of the weakest I have ever seen. There is noone of substance available at any position that is worth the money that it would take to close the deal. I agree with the philosiphy that we are taking right now, meaneing possibly approaching potential role players, while going after a couple of moderatly good names, and also trying to make deals behind closed doors. the free agency binge has never worked in the past (see Redskins every year), becuase truly great players never see the light of day in FA. Teams are made through the draft.

Exactly, and the proof is that mediocre players are getting big money. Like how Ken lucas just signed a giant deal. Lamont jordan gets a disgustingly huge deal. These guys are far from proven, and far from being the best in the league. Blaylock, alright. whatever. Not bad, not gonna scare us either.

What i want to know is, The jets weren't slow to pull the trigger on making sure they had a proven back-up for Martin. I think they believe this is martins last go of it.

Back
Top Bottom