Describe The Tannehill Era With A Gif | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Describe The Tannehill Era With A Gif

tenor-3.gif

I don't know how to post gifs but the Kenny stills drop vs Seattle and bobby McCains face as t happened would sum it up well to me.

Perfect pass, so much potential... and dropped.

I don't know how to post gifs but the Kenny stills drop vs Seattle and bobby McCains face as t happened would sum it up well to me.

Perfect pass, so much potential... and dropped.
It actually is quite symptomatic if you have to go that far back for a "perfect" pass which was dropped. A dropped pass, some three years ago in the first or second quarter of the first game of the season is what you take away from those years: potential. :lol:

One thing for sure: you do not suffer of insomnia because you must have slept through 7 years of Miami Dolphins football. :shrug:

It actually is quite symptomatic if you have to go that far back for a "perfect" pass which was dropped. A dropped pass, some three years ago in the first or second quarter of the first game of the season is what you take away from those years: potential. :lol:

One thing for sure: you do not suffer of insomnia because you must have slept through 7 years of Miami Dolphins football. :shrug:
I can’t say I’m surprised that you seem to be butthurt every time somebody says even the slightest positive thing about Ryan Tannehill. I can’t even fathom how it must have hurt every time he threw a TD. Poor you.

:lmfao:
I can’t say I’m surprised that you seem to be butthurt every time somebody says even the slightest positive thing about Ryan Tannehill. I can’t even fathom how it must have hurt every time he threw a TD. Poor you.

Yeah, you saw me crying every time Tannehill threw for a TD pass. :lol:

In all honesty Tannehill threw perfected passes, some were caught and some were not. But for some reason that Stills pass is still being made as the "Tannehill time with the Miami Dolphins". But we all know why we cherry pick that pass don't we? It is really not about Tannehill. It is actually about Stills. And we know why.

And with that I am out of this discussions so we can carry on with the GIFs whic are funny as hell.

Weird, right?

Fun thread, funny gifs, and not one person gave any of the posters who posted any of the catastrophe a bit of grief.

But post anything even remotely sympathetic for the situation? You get a post like that. Just lovely.

Back
Top Bottom