Deshaun Watson most likely tears ACL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson most likely tears ACL

Terrible news. He looked a real star quarterback in the making. I just hope that when he does comeback he is full healthy and doesn't lose any confidence in his knee and his running ability. When RGIII came back he looked like he had no confidence when running. Granted his injury happened on the field, but when you suffer injuries like these they are as much mental as physical at times, and fingers crossed Watson comes back strong and doesn't look back from this injury.

Man what a promising qb and who seems like a humble and good guy. Really sucks, and at practice of all things. I hope he recovers well and will be back next year. He was having a heck of a first half of the year as a rookie and it's too bad he couldn't continue on with his performance. You just don't know who will go down in the nfl.

Been a while since I've been this bummed by football news. Few players have ever made the spectacular look so routine.

well all the more reason to develop/work on those pocket reads during the down time

Savage is 8/24 for 81 yards. Sometimes you have to wonder what coaches see in training camp to give the starting job to a player like Savage over Watson.

Back
Top Bottom