Details on Bus Trip to San Diego game leaving from Vegas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Details on Bus Trip to San Diego game leaving from Vegas

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
I know this is out of place here mods....but I'm hoping you can leave this up here for a day or so as I want to make sure any FinHeaven fans in the area get this message.

I just posted details on the Tommy Rockers bus trip to the Charger game on the Tailgate board.....I spoke with Tommy regarding the game tonite and interest has been very strong....he expects this to fill up quickly.

If you are interested, come watch the game at Tommy Rocker's this Sunday and sign up for your seat!

Also, if any out of town fans want to make a vacation around this.....come in to Vegas, party on the weekend, than join us on the bus leaving Sunday for San Diego......its a great deal and I'd love to have as many FinHeaven people as possible aboard!

Man, oh man I would give anything to come to that with y'all. But I live in N.O. and have school.

Represent and kick some charger ***!!

Dean.. I live in San Jose area and already got my tickets for the San Diego game..

Let me know where you guys will be and I'll stop by and say Hi..

My seats are in Press Box Level 47.. or something like that..

Dude, I can't wait!!!!! I live in San Diego and I am so stoked about this game!

I have two Field Level tickets in Section 0 on the Visitors Side (around the 10 - 15 Yard Line). We will be only 9 rows from the players (rows 1 - 8 are considered "obstructed view").

We will be in our Ricky and Zach Jerseys! I am gonna have to tape the game to see if I can see myself?

I am Ready for Some Football!!!!!!

Wahoooooooo.....I think we should have a good group of Fin fans at this game and can't wait......its just over 6 weeks away....can hardly wait!!!!!! Go Dolphins!!!!! 16-0 baby!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom