Devin White Declares... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devin White Declares...

I wanna build the lines but I don't think I can pass him up if he's there at 13. Him, baker and McMillan would be fantastic at LB

I wanna build the lines but I don't think I can pass him up if he's there at 13. Him, baker and McMillan would be fantastic at LB

i know he is special, but with the movement to a lot of nickel isn't it overkill to invest heavily in all 3?

Reactions: A1.
i know he is special, but with the movement to a lot of nickel isn't it overkill to invest heavily in all 3?

Had that thought myself bc you got Kiko in the mix too and we don't know his future. But I'd love to roll w/ baker and white long term who knows maybe we kick it 3-4 too. Then wait and see on McMillan. A baker/white package has you set for a long long time

Had that thought myself bc you got Kiko in the mix too and we don't know his future. But I'd love to roll w/ baker and white long term who knows maybe we kick it 3-4 too. Then wait and see on McMillan. A baker/white package has you set for a long long time

Kiko should be a cap cut this offseason. Does Baker's skillset fit in 3-4??

Kiko should be a cap cut this offseason. Does Baker's skillset fit in 3-4??

I think baker would make a fantastic will inside linebacker in a 3-4. You can use that speed in different ways and I liked him in coverage this year. I think he has potential as a Sam outside backer in a 3-4 too but he's the more natural fit inside

Hell yes I would take Devin White at #13. I’d run to the podium.

No way he makes it to 13, he will go top 10. Of course I sai that about Minkah last year.

Back
Top Bottom