Did anybody catch this??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anybody catch this???

PerfectFinz72 said:
I dont think we even made the playoffs in 91. Isnt that the year our last game was at home against the Jets and the winner was in and the loser out? We lost that game I remember, was that 91?

Didn't Marino throw an interception at the goal line with under a minute left and we lost by like 4...Jeff Lageman possibly?

Great, now I must go stick a harpoon in the center of my eyeball :tantrum:

SickFinFan33 said:
wish we won the superbowl in 91

hell i wish we won the superbowl in my life time and i was old/young enough to remember it:D

PerfectFinz72 said:
I dont think we even made the playoffs in 91. Isnt that the year our last game was at home against the Jets and the winner was in and the loser out? We lost that game I remember, was that 91?

Correct, we beat you in OT behind a Raul Allegre FG and we made the playoffs.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Didn't Marino throw an interception at the goal line with under a minute left and we lost by like 4...Jeff Lageman possibly?

Great, now I must go stick a harpoon in the center of my eyeball :tantrum:

he threw an INT at the GL(to Joe Kelly) but it wasn't w/ under a minute left. W/ under a min he hit Ferrell Edmunds for a TD on 4th and G from the 1 to take a 20-17 lead but a good KR and a couple of plays from the line set up Allegre to tie it and send it to OT.

nyjunc said:
Correct, we beat you in OT behind a Raul Allegre FG and we made the playoffs.

he threw an INT at the GL(to Joe Kelly) but it wasn't w/ under a minute left. W/ under a min he hit Ferrell Edmunds for a TD on 4th and G from the 1 to take a 20-17 lead but a good KR and a couple of plays from the line set up Allegre to tie it and send it to OT.

Ah...you are correct sir. I was 10 years old at the time, so it's a bit fuzzy.

Back
Top Bottom