Did anybody see Bill Parcells weeping after the Car. Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anybody see Bill Parcells weeping after the Car. Game?

ARealFinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What a wuss........

That guy is already burning out.....

I GUARANTEE HE DOESN'T FINISH HIS THREE YEAR CONTRACT.

Originally posted by dolphinsrok
I'll take his weeping tuna a*s in maimi any day

Agreed, I would love to see the tuna leave Dallas after this year and join the fins. They would be a great match. Then maybe we can get a real QB. Parcells would take his defense with him. Instant playoff contender, not that we aren't already of course.

Really? You would take him knowing that he is going to burn out and leave a mess in two years?

I'll pass.......

BTW, what's the over/under on when he has his next heart attack and croaks?

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Really? You would take him knowing that he is going to burn out and leave a mess in two years?

I'll pass.......

BTW, what's the over/under on when he has his next heart attack and croaks?

Even if he does, he still brings instant credibility and discipline. And every team that he has been with has seen increased success even after he left. So what if he leaves? He still makes us better.

i look at it as an upgrade to what we have now.

i think parcel's hard-nose style will put an end to our fruity late-season collapses.
but you do have a point he might burn out quick, i think if we get him we'll either be in the superbowl or have a loosing record, no in between
by the way realfins fan, i know you know your stuff, is there any chance we can get rid of rick speilman?? is he part of the wanny norv package? does the owner pick him? i think we would have had better draft picks in the past if it wasn't for him.

Hey...I like Rick Speilman.....he did engineer one of the best trades in Dolphin history......hint: #34...

He has helped draft:

Chris Chambers
Randy McMichael
Morlon Greenwood
Donald Lee
Seth McKinney
Adewale Ogunleye

He did sign:

Junior Seau
Sammy Knight
KEPT ALL OF OUR GOOD PLAYERS.

So I think that his record is actually pretty good....but the fins still need a director of player personel..and keep Spielman and his staff to work contracts and manage the cap.

The man for the job is Ron Wolf.

We definitely need a good draft evaluator. That is not that good of a draft record for four years, considering all our crap picks. Ogunleye was not drafted. Spielman is fantastic in FA, but we need a better talent evaluator.

Marvin Lewis cried after they beat the Chiefs. Big deal. He cares. And his team is kicking azz.

I didn't see the Parcells thing. So I have no idea why he allegedly wept. But anything that guy does is ok by me. He has taken the same Dave Campo team from last year and made them the #1 seed in the NFC. Wait till next year when he REALLY starts putting his stamp on that team. They will destroy the NFC.

Parcells is a hardazz and so are his teams.

Vermeil did not cry this week.

Parcells was crying and babbling about: "you can't call them losers anymore"

Was anybody really calling the dallas cowpatties (one of the most storied franchises in sports) losers?

The problem with parcells is that act gets old...and the guy DOES have a mental illness. He admittted to cronic depression....the guy is not stable.

their trying to draw more women into the sport. really goin for the oprah thing.:cry: :cry: :cry: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
The problem with parcells is that act gets old...and the guy DOES have a mental illness. He admittted to cronic depression....the guy is not stable.

SO WHAT? Ricky admitted to mental illness as well should we cut him? Some of the most successfull and storied people in all of history suffered from some form of mental illness or another...

If you don't think he is one of the top 5 coaches in the league right now then you are dillusional... You CAN NOT DENY his record... He is successful EVERYWHERE he goes.

Who knows? Maybe his shrink told him he needs to show more soft emotion to balance out the hasda$$ ogre that he is.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if the dude pranced the sideline in fishnet stockings, F-me pumps, and a leather skirt whilst smoking a corn-cob pipe... I would take him as head coach in a second... He wouldn't need 3 years with this team, hell I bet if he took over today we would win out the rest of the year and at least make the AFC Championship.

Its not like he beats his wife or smokes crack... HE SUFFERS FROM DEPRESSION. GET A GRIP!

PS... SCRAPPY: That Michael Jackson pic in high-larious... no, its f'ing high-larious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom