Did anybody see Bill Parcells weeping after the Car. Game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anybody see Bill Parcells weeping after the Car. Game?

I never said that he wasn't a good coach....in fact, I think that he is the best coach in this league.

I just said that the guy left coaching because his doctor told him to.

The guy does not look like a guy that will finish his 3 year contract.

Remember, you heard it here first: off season additions to our coaching staff...

:cry::cry::cry:Sally Strothers:cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry:Tammy Faye Bakker:cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry:Edmund Muskie:cry::cry::cry:

Is that a Fred Smoot Quote your using for Madison & Surtain, I heard him say that shortly after he got drafted, or is it a general one that has been around forever. Cause I don't want anything that has to do with the Putzskins, tainting the Dolphins.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Parcells was crying and babbling about: "you can't call them losers anymore"
I would classify it more as teary-eyed than crying but it was an emotional win for us. :)

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Was anybody really calling the dallas cowpatties (one of the most storied franchises in sports) losers?
After 3 years of being 5-11, he was stating that with the 8th win, we at least wouldn't have a losing season this year. I suppose we could lose the rest of our games and be 8-8 but that still ain't losing and sure beats 5-11. ;)

Originally posted by Nukeman
I would classify it more as teary-eyed than crying but it was an emotional win for us. :)

After 3 years of being 5-11, he was stating that with the 8th win, we at least wouldn't have a losing season this year. I suppose we could lose the rest of our games and be 8-8 but that still ain't losing and sure beats 5-11. ;)

you took the words right out of my mouth.Coach also included that if we win one more game,we will actually be a winning team.Finally after winning 3 SB's in 4 years, it took us 8 years to rebuild,but thats ok...there are teams out there that can't even win SB's after years and years of rebuilding.

Back
Top Bottom