Did anyone catch the picture up on ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone catch the picture up on ESPN

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
its...pretty subtle yet hilarious...
the tag line is that its pretty easy to question some of the Bengal's draft calls...The picture has a kid on the telephone for the Bengals at the draft. Its a riot.

Originally posted by RHoffman
its...pretty subtle yet hilarious...
the tag line is that its pretty easy to question some of the Bengal's draft calls...The picture has a kid on the telephone for the Bengals at the draft. Its a riot.

The little red-headed step child? Yup, I laughed.

BB

a_bengals_ft-1.jpg

One of my best friends is a Bengals fan. I'm waiting for the call when he opens his mail...

Sad thing is, if that kid HAD been making the decisions, the Bengals would probably be better off than they are now. :lol:

If the BEST an ailing franchise can do with a #1 overall pick is Carson Palmer, then I can't think of a #1 overall pick situation that cried out more for trading down.

The Bengals were the ONLY team that had the luxury of knowing that ALL the players would be available to them on draft day, so they've had the whole off-season to assess this and then put together an alternative plan for their QB needs and prepare to deal. Not an NFL front-office type myself, but it sure seems to me like the Bengals have found yet another way to keep themselves down.

That's great!! I forwarded on to all of my football loving friends in order to see how many of them get it. Nice!

Back
Top Bottom