Did anyone catch this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone catch this?

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yea, he was the D coach under Jimmy IIRC, lol. What makes it worse is his wife had to scream out "convicts!" haha. Hey, maybe he just heard it wrong once back then and it stuck with him all this time?

Holy... and you guys extended him? I thought Billy was bad.

SmokeyPhinz said:
People make mistakes. Lay off for once
yeah i know jesus you make mistakes dont you just because he is the coach doesnt mean you can jump all over you.....do ppl jump on you???

Wanny is a football coach not an english professor.. We all have out fraudian slips form time to time.. Put this on the record too... I think we ARE going to have the best Defense in our teams history.. Once OGun is signed, the pieces will be in place and the stage set....

Positivity baby...Let's do the damn' thing...

Wanne must have gotten mixed about the UM vs UC Berkeley game :goof:

Like thats any worse than some of the half-whitted, jackass, 4th grade reading level crap that our beloved president has blurted out. Interesting that people would hold the coach of their favorite football team to a higher standard than they would the President of our own United States of America.

13isgr81 said:
Like thats any worse than some of the half-witted, jackass, 4th grade reading level crap that our beloved president has blurted out. Intersting that people would hold the coach of their favorite football team to a higher standard than they would the President of our own United States of America.
I totally disagree. I think Wanne is really running the war in Iraq and that is why we have gotten so conservative over there after coming on strong in the 1st Q :goof:

I hate to say this but he is a nice guy but a real moron sometimes.

I don't much care about stupid comments like that. It is the poor coaching decisions that should have cost him his job.

Back
Top Bottom