Did anyone catch this? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone catch this?

NewCoachPlease said:
I don't much care about stupid comments like that. It is the poor coaching decisions that should have cost him his job.

What poor coaching decisions? Name say about 5..Let see what you think poor coaching decisions are. ;)

TyBless said:
Wanny is a football coach not an english professor.. We all have out fraudian slips form time to time.. Put this on the record too... I think we ARE going to have the best Defense in our teams history.. Once OGun is signed, the pieces will be in place and the stage set....

Positivity baby...Let's do the damn' thing...

Freudian slip? This isn't a grammatical error. It's a comprehension error or a memory error. He was on the team that was nicked named the convicts. What does that have to do with communism? Even Freud couldn't talk his way out of that. AND he said it multiple times to where his wife had to correct him by screaming out convict in the middle of his speech. It was his team for Pete's sakes. That would be like Shula referring to his 'no name defense' as the 'go fame defense'.

13isgr81 said:
Like thats any worse than some of the half-whitted, jackass, 4th grade reading level crap that our beloved president has blurted out. Interesting that people would hold the coach of their favorite football team to a higher standard than they would the President of our own United States of America.

Not the place for the political commentary, but,the coaches do make more money.

I am sorry, I didn't know everyone on this board was perfect and never had made mistakes.

davster82 said:
Not the place for the political commentary, but,the coaches do make more money.

Okay, I'll bite Dave,

First off, my comments were a psychological observation involving dolphins fans. Why would a dolphins board not be an appropriate place for that?

Secondly... It seems that you are actually arguing the case that Since Wanny makes more money than George Bush Jr, that Wanny should be the more intelligent and articulate of the two... really....? Even though one is a Football Coach...., and the other
IS THE COMMANDER AND CHIEF OF THE MOST POWERFULL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! As long as the football coach is a genius, its ok if the guy with his finger on "the button" rides the short bus?

Any chance you wanna re-think that?

davster82 said:
One more thing. President Bush at least knows what "is" means.
Ahh there it is... My original comment made you mad because the truth hurt. I think you made a knee-jerk, "Bush" quality, response without thinking it through.

This follow-up, isn't much better, Bush may know what "is" means but he also is the same man who said "The problem with the French is they don't have a word for entrepreneur."

But listen, lets not make this a political discussion, because as you said this is hardly the place. If we can talk about what makes dolphins fans so passionate about their Coach's intelligence compared to the President's, well at least its still about sports.

Won't argue politics.

I'll just say this: Criticizing everything the coach does is getting old. Quickly. Humor is one thing. Having the conviction that he's wrong about everything is quite another.

Alas, freedom of speech does exist...

13isgr81 said:
Ahh there it is... My original comment made you mad because the truth hurt. I think you made a knee-jerk, "Bush" quality, response without thinking it through.

This follow-up, isn't much better, Bush may know what "is" means but he also is the same man who said "The problem with the French is they don't have a word for entrepreneur."

But listen, lets not make this a political discussion, because as you said this is hardly the place. If we can talk about what makes dolphins fans so passionate about their Coach's intelligence compared to the President's, well at least its still about sports.

Actually, No. The statement about coaches making more money was a joke. Now. There it is. The statement about Clinton was also a joke.

Back
Top Bottom