Did anyone know???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone know????

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We have a new WR coach...just signed him..i figured this would be discussed just like the QB coach but no one ever said anything about it, i just found out in dolphin digest. Well anyone know any background on this guy? It wasnt even on the official dolphins website?

Supposedly he is really good. Hopefully he turns Chris Chambers into the next dominant WR. (Even though he was awesome this year)

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
just look at boldin....

Boldin, and maybe not the best example now, but the one time WR yardage leader Boston.

This guy is thought to be the best WR coach in the league, hopefully Thompson matures under this guy. I still think that Thompson will make a premier third reciever.

I, personally would like to get a potential franchise QB while we can, next years draft doesn't look to promising and it may be hard to get a QB with the 31st pick :D

Having this guy, assuming he's as good as he's talked up to be may be a great advantage if we have to take a reciever in the second. Hopefully he can take a WR with a little potential and turn him into a Reggie Wayne.
Not to mention all the young recievers on our squad getting some good coaching :D

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

Boldin, and maybe not the best example now, but the one time WR yardage leader Boston.

This guy is thought to be the best WR coach in the league, hopefully Thompson matures under this guy. I still think that Thompson will make a premier third reciever.

I, personally would like to get a potential franchise QB while we can, next years draft doesn't look to promising and it may be hard to get a QB with the 31st pick :D

Having this guy, assuming he's as good as he's talked up to be may be a great advantage if we have to take a reciever in the second. Hopefully he can take a WR with a little potential and turn him into a Reggie Wayne.
Not to mention all the young recievers on our squad getting some good coaching :D

Scratch that, I meant take a reciever in the third :lol:

I wouldnt judge a receivers coach by what a few superstars hes had have done.He never got Boston to play consistently,and the jurys out on Boldin(since it was his rookie year).

Back
Top Bottom